The Mighty Spurs Vs. Everton .KO - 5th March 1:30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think I'm going to drive down. Anyone recommend someher to park up? I'll probably be coming off the m25 at the a10. Thinking about parking and hopping on train for a few stops. Cheers

When I drive down I usually come off the North circular, down the high road, turn a left at the Gilpin pub, drive along and then try some of the roads down the left. Pretty sure it's outside the parking exclusion zone and it's easy for getting back on the north circular as there is an exit at the top of the residential area which means no queuing on the high road

I am not too enthralled with these early KOs. Usually makes the atmosphere weird and end in draws for us.
Not used to us being this consistently good losing a handful of games per season .
Still feel shit scared every game we play that the old Spurs will rear its ugly head and fuck it up.
A win tomorrow will do them the world of good. I think it would be the first time we took advantage of the results, will do wonders for the mentality.
I hope they are all not dwelling on this fact, like at City and Liverpool, and we fail to turn up.
Let them get a foothold early on we will be in trouble. Have to impose ourselves on them, not give them any time on the ball and put it out of reach by 70 mins. By this time they will be fucked..

Spurs 2 Man City 0
Woolwich 1 Spurs 1
Watford 1 Spurs 4
Fulham 0 Spurs 3
Spurs 4 - Stoke 0

We have a very good record for early Sunday KO's this season. The only loss was to Utd in which we should have left with a point as well.

If either of Verts or Toby are fit we have to stick with the 3 at the back. If they are both out then i guess we have to go 4 at the back as I dont think CCV is ready for it, but Toby or Verts / Dier / Wimmer could work.

Eriksen could be the key to this one, particularly if we end up with Son up top on his own as hes all about making runs that require a good through ball.

Think I'm going to drive down. Anyone recommend someher to park up? I'll probably be coming off the m25 at the a10. Thinking about parking and hopping on train for a few stops. Cheers
as I'm in Paxton this time, I might drive and park up just North of the North Circ off Montagu Road. About 25 min boring walk, passing the Bill Nick for a jar. 2 mins to get back onto the North Circ from there.

For Millwall I might train it through London Bridge, will be less boring.

There are a few websites - JustPark - off the top of my head - that let people rent our their driveway or whatever for the day. Worth a look.

Yeah I usually get train in, last time I drove I used parkopedia.. but I was staying all weekend (went out and stayed in Brixton).. so it mad sense to buy a parking spot.

When I drive down I usually come off the North circular, down the high road, turn a left at the Gilpin pub, drive along and then try some of the roads down the left. Pretty sure it's outside the parking exclusion zone and it's easy for getting back on the north circular as there is an exit at the top of the residential area which means no queuing on the high road

Nice on, parked about three streets from gilpins! Thanks!

Spurs 2 Man City 0
Woolwich 1 Spurs 1
Watford 1 Spurs 4
Fulham 0 Spurs 3
Spurs 4 - Stoke 0

We have a very good record for early Sunday KO's this season. The only loss was to Utd in which we should have left with a point as well.
Liverpool, Woolwich, Leicester and Bournemouth were all 12- 1.30pm kick offs and all draws.
Man City was 2.30 wasn't it. Fulham was the Cup, so I discounted it.
So apart from Watford and Stoke ( and stoke was a weird atmosphere) 4 out of the six 12-1.30 kick offs were draws.
Wanted to go today, but I am not too well

Yeah I usually get train in, last time I drove I used parkopedia.. but I was staying all weekend (went out and stayed in Brixton).. so it mad sense to buy a parking spot.

Nice on, parked about three streets from gilpins! Thanks!
Have a good day my friend.

Back
Top Bottom