The mighty Spurs Vs Manu K.O: 16:30 Sunday 14th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=3421, Lloris, Dier, Toby, Verts, Rose, Trippier, Waynama, Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Kane][/formation]

Last game, players better be up for this.

Last edited:
Sunday's game could be a funny one if United get to the Europa final.

They would have 10 days only and obviously any muscle injury picked up in that time is nigh on impossible to recover from.

They lost their unbeaten record and City are the only team that can stop us from being 2nd and Mourinho has little time for Guardiola.

If it was a half strength side with rest as a main theme I would not be surprised.

I've searched everywhere for a video of some sort from the Ossie/Ricky era showing the ticker tape snow storm before the home games.

Don't think there are any mate. The game against Villa certainly wasn't televised.
I'm sure i've seen a snippet on a 'Spurs History Video' where they briefly cover Ossie & Ricky running out for their debuts, but can't for the life of me remember which 'Documentary' it was... that's as good as it gets I reckon.

...but i'm sure there's more footage around... someone from the future must've snuck a mobile phone into the ground that day!!

I'm sure i've seen a snippet on a 'Spurs History Video' where they briefly cover Ossie & Ricky running out for their debuts, but can't for the life of me remember which 'Documentary' it was... that's as good as it gets I reckon.

...but i'm sure there's more footage around... someone from the future must've snuck a mobile phone into the ground that day!!
:avbpray:

Sunday's game could be a funny one if United get to the Europa final.

They would have 10 days only and obviously any muscle injury picked up in that time is nigh on impossible to recover from.

They lost their unbeaten record and City are the only team that can stop us from being 2nd and Mourinho has little time for Guardiola.

If it was a half strength side with rest as a main theme I would not be surprised.
I'd still love it if they somehow got knocked out Thursday night though. It would give us the chance to make their season a complete fucking train wreck on Sunday. Mourinho and all their glory hunting, bandwagon jumping, plastic fans can go fuck themselves.

Back
Top Bottom