The mighty Spurs Vs Manu K.O: 16:30 Sunday 14th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never doubted the result would be 3 points and glory.

Man U took far too long to get their shit together. Handy for us that they were really eyeing Wednesday. Mourihno looked positively bored.

Gutted I didn't set my DVR for longer, I didn't know they would be covering the post game proceedings on NBC, but it turns out they were.

Anybody got a link/source for the post match action?

COYS

What a special day. I've seen a little criticism of the pitch invasion from pundits and a couple on here, and whilst everyone is welcome to their opinion, I can't agree. That was honestly one of the best moments of my life. Success and trophies are important in football but for me the feeling of togetherness and belonging that I experienced yesterday was more special than any 3 points.
I am (sorry, was) Paxton Upper. After people had been on the pitch a while, a lot of people around me started singing "get off the pitch". Partly it was a joke but some people were genuinely angry. I was singing "stay on the pitch" lol.

Although I wish I had been able to take part myself, seeing the pitch become filled up with joyous yids was really a special and euphoric moment.

Blinding post, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom