The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's my birthday, bank holiday weekend, last ever nld at the lane. Iam going to be a mess. I been going to the lane since 1977. Never have I been so proud of the side than I am of this team.

More importantly I have never been as proud of our supporters than I am now. We have never deserted this club. We have taken all the slings and arrows and thrown it back at their faces. Our fans have been fucking immense and we going to show the world what it means to be a yid.

Last edited:
Snapshot_91_zpsewd3r7uf.png

I don't have any words but I made a picture about today.

Just got back from a great round of golf ready to watch the biggest match of the season recorded and Sky have fucked it and my recording failed, life can be so cruel. Im not even mad just pretty sad, this was my match and its been taken from me.
why the fuck you playing golf when this match is on?

you deserve it.... and a weeks ban .... mods?

Back
Top Bottom