The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look something like this??
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

200w.gif

Yes! Although I am packing, going to work, then airport.

And on the way back I land at 5am, so will go straight to work.

See you guys there!

Tonight's result means we need 2 wins to secure second now (I believe). Of course we never do things the easy way but it'd be nice if we could knock them out in the next 2 and then have 3 games left knowing its 1st or 2nd!

COYS!

I realised three weeks ago. First weekend of my holiday.... I'm going to Oz, blah blah.
Dashed bad luck!
Bollocks in August the first thing I looked at was when are the last games told the wife don't book anything against these dates. The last Nld was set in stone and we all been talking about it all season. You're as much a Spurs fan as I am a discipile of Hayek and Freidman.

Bollocks in August the first thing I looked at was when are the last games told the wife don't book anything against these dates. The last Nld was set in stone and we all been talking about it all season. You're as much a Spurs fan as I am a discipile of Hyack and Freidman.
My bad.

I love the fact that if we win we can give it to them about the gap but if we lose they'll be cheering like Chelsea did last season and probably have a parade for destroying our title chances. We cannot allow that, I hope we absolutely thrash them.

So for those of us not lucky enough to have a golden ticket? Where are people watching?

I'd quite like to go somewhere with a good few fellow yids with a decent atmosphere. Not sure if i can be arsed with the Bill Nic, will be soul destroying watching the pub clear out 5 mins beofre kick off leaving just me and the pole dancers.

With my cousin, at home, who is a Woolwich fan. So should be fun!

For all the bad lucks and injustice over the years (some you have mentioned) :
1.Lasagne-gate
2.Mendes disallowed goal against Man U
3.Leicester once-a-million chance story happens on a season where Spurs are the best in the League
4.Spurs finished 4th and qualified for CL, only for an average Chelsea team knock us off by unbelievably beating Bayern Munich and Barca to win CL
5.Spurs charging high, only for England to distract our manager (Dear Harry) and utimately missing out on CL
6.Spurs and English clubs heading for era of european dominance, only for Liverpool fans to cause a 10-year English clubs Euro ban
7.Produced the best defender in the world,only to lost him to injuries

Yes! Although I am packing, going to work, then airport.

And on the way back I land at 5am, so will go straight to work.

See you guys there!

You should write a little diary & post it on here. It'll be interesting to see you start hallucinating with over tiredness & jet lag. It could be epic

I'd be amazed if you manage work when you return to be honest.

For all the bad lucks and injustice over the years (some you have mentioned) :
1.Lasagne-gate
2.Mendes disallowed goal against Man U
3.Leicester once-a-million chance story happens on a season where Spurs are the best in the League
4.Spurs finished 4th and qualified for CL, only for an average Chelsea team knock us off by unbelievably beating Bayern Munich and Barca to win CL
5.Spurs charging high, only for England to distract our manager (Dear Harry) and utimately missing out on CL
6.Spurs and English clubs heading for era of european dominance, only for Liverpool fans to cause a 10-year English clubs Euro ban
7.Produced the best defender in the world,only to lost him to injuries

Thanks, I got lulled into reading that and now I feel like slashing my wrists. :pochunimpressed:

Back
Top Bottom