***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the reason the atmosphere is shit is because it's not 85k hardcore Spurs like everyone seems to think. it's 40/50k hardcore (at the very max) and the rest are JCLs who only come out of the woodwork for the CL. They then bring their mates from work who aren't even Spurs or their girlfriends. that's why it's dead in there, because half of them aren't even arsed and everyone who wants to sing is split up. Plus Wembley has always been shit for atmosphere anyway.

My mates had a load of asians in front of them who all left when Son went off (got a load of abuse as well thankfully). They're the sort of people that are turning up at Wembley and it's part of the reason why me and everyone I know hates it.

I'd much rather be in the Europa than CL, proper Tottenham turnouts, none of this shit we've seen so far, and we'd be back at WHL.
After that shit I would rather stay at the Lane than go to the new ground. Even with the massive hole in the Paxton/East Stand lol. Fuck the money, success, let's just keep a proper football atmosphere.

I hope I'm wrong, but terrified the new ground will be full of the sort of people who were at Wembley.

As a few others have mentioned, the difference in support really is a cultural thing. English fans are a lot more subdued and reactive (partly due to the restraints having been placed on them) but are a lot louder and sing in unison when they do sing. Seen this a lot over here in Australia due to our level of multiculturalism, most clubs have one 'English' style supporter group and then a 'European' style supporter group that consistently clash.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, ya daft cunt

You are entitled to nothing you crepid fucking wankstain and the sooner you learn that the better! next time you actually bother to get of your fat fucking Arse and go to a game then you can have your say and moan at people for leaving early or not, until then Shut your fucking cake hole!

:avbfu:

You are entitled to nothing you crepid fucking wankstain and the sooner you learn that the better! next time you actually bother to get of your fat fucking Arse and go to a game then you can have your say and moan at people for leaving early or not, until then Shut your fucking cake hole!

:avbfu:
Is crepid an acronym for something?

Don't bother, I'm not interested.

You know, it used to astound me being insulted by a spectacle of stupidity such as yourself. The sheer temerity of a cunt like you. I suspect you contribute fuck all to our society and rely heavily on the contributions made by folk like me, yet still you moan and hurl idiot sentences with abandon. You ever see that documentary John's Not Mad? Poor cunt. It's a terrible affliction, but I think it's limited to utterances and ticks. You sat down and thought about your episode. Deary me, what a useless parasite.

Last edited:
Is crepid an acronym for something?

Don't bother, I'm not interested.

You know, it used to astound me being insulted by a spectacle of stupidity such as yourself. The sheer temerity of a cunt like you. I suspect you contribute fuck all to our society and rely heavily on the contributions made by folk like me, yet still you moan and hurl idiot sentences with abandon. You ever see that documentary John's Not Mad? Poor cunt. It's a terrible affliction, but I think it's limited to utterances and ticks. You sat down and thought about your episode. Dearly me, what a useless parasite.

I guess your not as intelligent as you think, as this is a football forum for spurs fans? This is where people talk about football! You know the game you watch on tele sometimes so think it automatically makes you a mastermind on said subject....

So I suggest you stop knocking one out over the oxford dictionary for a few moments and go to the cupboard and get out your mac so you can get back to flashing your shrivelled old cock at old ladies while riding the special bus around town...... btw being a pervert flasher on the special bus does not count as a contribution towards society..... and I also took the liberty of correcting your post for grammar being as it seems to turn you on so much, I guess maybe take the dictionary with you on the special bus as well get a bit more practice in...

And your welcome to correct my spelling all you want as I have spent my life doing more exciting things then learning to read and right proper....

i.e. Beer and football... and by football I mean actually going to Games, although I guess that is not so easy for you as your probably not allowed that close to children unsupervised.......

Back
Top Bottom