The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are a very good side and can
I'll be on a plane back home to Spain. I hope you all will tell what happens
200.gif

200.gif

200_s.gif

200.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

Not much?

I know this question's been asked a lot, but where's the best place for a drink at Wembley? I've only been there a few times before and never looked around for a pub or anything

I know this question's been asked a lot, but where's the best place for a drink at Wembley? I've only been there a few times before and never looked around for a pub or anything

They are all quite shit to be honest. Green Man was ok but apparently that is now the designated away pub.
I sometimes drink in the Premier Inn right next to Wembley Park tube for convenience & they sell beer in 2 pint glasses (£9). No atmosphere whatsoever though.

The Torch or The Green Man are your best bets. The Bill Nic are hosting stuff at a big curry house literally in Wembley's shadow.

Personally i shall be going for the "beers from the offy" route.

Whats the deal with booze near the stadium. Are we still subject to the ridiculous European Comp "exclusion zone"

Am i gonna be subjected to old bill pouring my can down the drain like i'm 14 again?

The Torch or The Green Man are your best bets. The Bill Nic are hosting stuff at a big curry house literally in Wembley's shadow.

Whats the deal with booze near the stadium. Are we still subject to the ridiculous European Comp "exclusion zone"

Am i gonna be subjected to old bill pouring my can down the drain like i'm 14 again?

Not sure about CL but for the prem we've been buying beers in the sainsburys by the library (limited to 4pp) and drinking them in the outside space there

Not sure about CL but for the prem we've been buying beers in the sainsburys by the library (limited to 4pp) and drinking them in the outside space there

I think the Alcohol Exclusion Zone is just a UEFA thing. Used to walk up from Seven Sisters to WHL on a Thursday night and by the time you reach the Sainsbury's you need to palm your can.

I was in disbelief when the copper took it off me... just kept mumbling "but i'm 37" over and over again.

Now i brown paper bag it like they do on the corners.

Last edited:

Green men was a bit mellow for Burnley but I think it's the midday factor plus the lower attendance. Should be buzzing tomorrow. Torch was booming in the CL last Season but getting served there when packed takes a while.

Back
Top Bottom