The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were punished real bad last year by the fast counter attacks in almost every Europa game. Hope it's not the case this time. Hopefully Sanchez speed will help, and 3 at the back.

On a side note. Really happy that the game will be shown in Swedish TV3. No streams this time.

As much as it's a benefit, we played a weakened Chelsea team and lost. We can't underestimate them. They still have a lot of talent.

It'll be interesting to see if Sancho gets a game for them.
Urgh. Sancho's going to score against us, isn't he?

Him ending up at Dortmund is the thing that leaves the sourest taste in my mouth from the transfer window (excluding, of course, the Walker departure and Rose interview).

Going to rue it.
:avbshit:

Him ending up at Dortmund is the thing that leaves the sourest taste in my mouth from the transfer window (excluding, of course, the Walker departure and Rose interview).

Going to rue it.

He isn't in their champs league squad and as a foreign player I'm pretty sure he needs to be registered to play. So at least we're safe from that embarrassment.

Apologies if I'm wrong but I think I read it somewhere

Going to rue it.

I'm not so sure. He has obvious talent, but if he acted that way at City, who's to say he wouldn't at us?

I'd rather give Marcus Edwards a shot.

He isn't in their champs league squad and as a foreign player I'm pretty sure he needs to be registered to play. So at least we're safe from that embarrassment.

Apologies if I'm wrong but I think I read it somewhere

Your right mate; he's not nominated für the squad. Greetings from Dortmund. See you on wednesday.

Going to rue it.

By the sound of it, your summer was filled with a lot of sour tastes in your mouth?

:dier:

:allitongue:

:sonpoint:

Biggest game of our entire season this one. A win here could not only get our CL campaign started, but it could get our season at Wembley started for our lads and get rid of this "Wembley woes" nonsense.

COYFS

Back
Top Bottom