The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe, but Llorente has experience in winning big tournaments. That's what I was getting at. Son has yet to win a trophy.

Yeah I understand, I thought that was wat you meant. It are meaningless facts anyway. I hope and think we will see Llorente on the pitch this game.

How much wedge do you reckon a player like Pulisic would set us back. Got the right pace and guile mix I'm looking for to compliment Christian and Dele £££
Complement.

Unless you want to spent 60m on some cunt to hang around showering praise on our attacking midfielders. If that is the case, I could be persuaded for a little over 50m and 120k a week. Not sure I'm the best man for the job mind you. But Poch could bring me on in that respect. Worth a punt.

This will be the first CL game I've been too. Can't wait for it. I used to be so excited as a kid watching the likes of Blackburn Rovers and Spartan Moscow play with the anthem to begin.

All that aside, I think we'll struggle here. And I'm okay with that. I was really encouraged by what I saw at Everton, and if it doesn't happen for us this year with the home away from home and group of death, that's okay. Keep the squad and manager together and we're on the up.

Good performance, no mistakes and Poch gets it spot on tacitly, then there is no reason why we cant win this.
We had a trail run last season so no excuses this.

COYS

Davinson is going to smash that Aubergine twat.
ArT5PhZ.gif

This is a must win game if we really want a good shot of getting out of this group. Having said that, what I really want to see is a performance. I don't think we've had a stand-out European performance under Pochettino yet.

---------------------Lloris

----Toby--------Sanchez-------Verts
Aurier--------------------------------Davies

----------------------Dier----------------------
-----------Sissoko----------Dembele
--------------------Eriksen--------------

----------------------Kane

Oh look, no Sonny....what a surprise.

Think it's stupid how dele is banned for this, not sure how they can allow bans to carry over to the next season, plus weren't he banned in EL , not CL? Come on levy you should have got a lawyer on this! :levyeyes:

After Saturday and his stupid sending off that caused the ban maybe a good time for him to watch from the bench and get his feet back on the ground!

I really rate him but that piece of showboating just before half time could have cost us against a decent side and we used to criticise Bentelab for doing something similar

Back
Top Bottom