The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v Hull Kingston Rovers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clean Sheet?
Lamela's assist?
The top knot's charm continues?

... The era of the sash has begun!!! :coys:

PastelBlackBuck.gif

SpiritedUniqueGermanspitz.gif

Wasnt pretty but I'll take 3 points and some Europa footy next year.

Nice pass by Lamela on that first goal. Get that price up. Gonna look great back in Serie A next year in that Inter Milan kit.

Dembele has been hurt for most of this calendar year. Chill people

I missed the second half. How was he? I was looking back to our Chelsea and Scum victories at WHL and I don't think it's a coincidence he was involved in both of those strong performances. If only he'd been fit more often :(

And I think weve been shit for most of this match

Fucking hell, you're a negative cunt.

Win 2-0
Against a relegation threatened team fighting for survival
In a match that means nothing to us really
An assist by Lamela and a goal for Chadli

Still bitches. What the fuck do you want. Seriously, go support Barcelona or something. You whinge every single game unless we win 6-0, and even then you'd complain if someone mispassed.

Id rather lose and play well today. Would give more hope than this win.

Do you really mean this?

For me:
Play well, win; followed by
Play shit, win; followed by
Play well, lose; followed by
Play shit, lose.

N.B. I am not saying that I wish we would win all our games 1-0 AVB-style. Just to preempt that response. I am not saying that. I promise.

:avblol:

Back
Top Bottom