The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Midweek is going to be interesting.

One day longer than Swansea. If we could get a win there and City were to get something at Chelsea dare we dream?
I think we will close that gap again on Wednesday.
Where is the harm in dreaming?
It may still seem unlikely & in truth, it is, but dreaming keeps football so very enjoyable.
Imagine pipping those chav cunts to it at the death? Scenes.

Wednesday will be difficult although there is no reason why again we cant get a result. We are looking solid, playing well, with panache and do not seem to be showing nerves .

:coys:

I think we will close that gap again on Wednesday.
Where is the harm in dreaming?
It may still seem unlikely & in truth, it is, but dreaming keeps football so very enjoyable.
Imagine pipping those chav cunts to it at the death? Scenes.
We are all dreaming-why not but lets play our game and see what happens-we mustn't predict.

Oh joy. It's "hate Sissoko" day again.

What ever happened to supporting the guys that pull on our shirt? He's been on for 15 minutes FFS.

It's a forum. He isn't reading it whilst playing so it doesn't affect him. He is absolute shite. Now and again he held the ball up well and fed in others but that is not good enough even if he was a free transfer!

It's a forum. He isn't reading it whilst playing so it doesn't affect him. He is absolute shite. Now and again he held the ball up well and fed in others but that is not good enough even if he was a free transfer!

We may as well give Sissoko some time off to go house hunting in South London. He knows he won't be here next season and he's lost Poch's confidence, and that's reflecting in his performances. A swap with Zaha seems likely to me.

If Carlsberg made seasons:
- Pip Chavs to Title on last day, having hunted them down like dogs
- beat Woolwich in the Cup Final
- Spam continue to implode and spend their second season in the Olympic stadium playing in the Championship.

It is written

You've just described my wildest wettest dream..And I'm including having a threesome with Rachel Riley and Hayley McQueen..:ledleylick:

If Carlsberg made seasons:
- Pip Chavs to Title on last day, having hunted them down like dogs
- beat Woolwich in the Cup Final
- Spam continue to implode and spend their second season in the Olympic stadium playing in the Championship.

It is written
:avbpray:

Oh lord above. That would be immense. Cementing the double against the Gooners at Wembley. I feel a stirring in my pants.

But I'm not getting carried away. I can't manage this erection for 8 weeks.

:walkercry:

Chelsea have to lose at least another 2 games. They do have some tough games, with City and Utd coming up, but I'm not gonna get carried away.. yet.

If City manage to beat them and we beat Swansea then it's a completely different look. For now, I'm just going to keep my feet on the ground.

At Wembley tomorrow as the other half is a Coventry fan, treating her to the Check'A'Trade Trophy final. Hopefully we'll be in a final as we'll come May.

Yes it is. Name a pound for pound worse signing.

That's not what you originally said though is it?

Does "signing" Insinuate that you are saying "relative to cost."

I'm not defending him, just saying that hes not the worst player I've ever seen play for us. He's had very little consistent playing time, and looked rusty as fuck today.

I did feel a little bit sorry for him, gets subbed on into the middle two, plays for two mins and then comes out the second half out wide again.

Dreaming involves predictions here though.
I'm not getting carried away- that's slightly different.
I always believe its possible as long as its possible. I thought as each week past, it was getting harder. Today has given us some hope . Wednesday is another gane, another possible. Cunte has not experienced PL end of season when lesser teams seem to try harder. Chavs have been scrapping results, lets hope thier luck has gone.

Back
Top Bottom