The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've found a bar in Vienna called... wait for it, THE BRICKMAKERS (eerily familiar?) that will be showing the game... it's a darn sight more upmarket than The Brickies... but I guess it'll just HAVE to do!

COYS!

Win today and we will finish in the top 4 without doubt.

It is being able to pick up where we left off before the international break which has been a problem for us before.

Today however is an opportunity to show we can cope without Kane and can go to a place like Burnley and show our quality.

It is a game for me where Dembele, Wanyama and Janssen should start because of their respective physical strength.

We've finally got rid of the Dembele/Wanyama axis!! Finally.

Big game for Winks to show us how important he can be. He's technically better than anything Burnley have in central midfield so he should run the game.

Also nice to see Janssen start. Don't think we've seen him start in this formation. A formation that's seen us get the best out of many attacking players.

We've finally got rid of the Dembele/Wanyama axis!! Finally.

Big game for Winks to show us how important he can be. He's technically better than anything Burnley have in central midfield so he should run the game.

Also nice to see Janssen start. Don't think we've seen him start in this formation. A formation that's seen us get the best out of many attacking players.
We "finally got rid of" something that has got us to 2nd place?

Good starting line up, especially with the midweek game coming up.

Winks deserves a start, and is capable of running the show. Janssen needs to take his chance, and he knows that. Bring Eriksen and Dele into the game. Trippier could be vital today.

I'm ok with Winks over Dembele and maybe Tripper over Walker but Janssen over Son? I'm not impressed by that at all. The guy's too slow and not mobile enough. I'm significantly less optimistic of a win now. Swansea is the easier game, changes could have been made for that one, not this one.

Back
Top Bottom