The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FYkHbYP.png

On days like this, I sort of understand why Lamela was so highly regarded. But then I remember he probably wasn't known for his determination, back tracking and such. Have to love skilled players doing it all for their club.

Lol Lamela, that acting was pretty embarrassing, good game from him, good decision to take him off for our sake.
Acting? He didn't fall, didn't roll didn't feign injury. Just said WTF to the lino and walked off.

Brilliant control of temper when on a yellow and in this fixture.

I have been a bit hard on Lamela often, but I think he controlled himself amicably.

Acting? He didn't fall, didn't roll didn't feign injury. Just said WTF to the lino and walked off.

Brilliant control of temper when on a yellow and in this fixture.

I have been a bit hard on Lamela often, but I think he controlled himself amicably.
I didn't mean in that regard, looked like he was about to clutch his face could've just been the angle though! Like i said, he's put a good shift in today, bossed the pace of our team really.

Back
Top Bottom