The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Good luck tomorrow.

I don't think I'll be brave enough to watch. This will be the first game in a very long time that I'll chose not to watch live.

It's too big.

I hope the players are far more brave than me.

No chadli in this i hope. How a guy of his size can get so easily pushed of the ball is unbelieveable. I dont think this is the type of game that suits him.

As dodgy as Woolwich are, its not often they lose 3 on the bounce. But if helmet head isnt in goal, kochwhatever, and sanchez are injured then we might sneak it.

But my opinion is it has a draw written all over it..0_0

Still a lot to play for after the NLD, but for me it's really hard to see this game as nothing but a season definer.

Regarding the title, it's win or bust.

Don't take 'em lightly. Never. Go at them with everything we've got from start to finish.

No chadli in this i hope. How a guy of his size can get so easily pushed of the ball is unbelieveable. I dont think this is the type of game that suits him.

As dodgy as Woolwich are, its not often they lose 3 on the bounce. But if helmet head isnt in goal, kochwhatever, and sanchez are injured then we might sneak it.

But my opinion is it has a draw written all over it..0_0
Is Sanchez injured?

I just want to beat those cunts and beat them convincingly

This x1000 - imagine the fallout afterwards if they lose by 3 or more.

However, being Spursy, I reckon Ospina will have a worldy and maybe let one slip past him with 10mins to go and we get a 1-0 win. This could even be a 0-0 with the wanker making 36 saves.

Hopefully we swarm like the game at their place (I still think it was our best performance of the season) - hunting in packs and surging forward. It was amazing.

FACKIN' CAMAN SPURS!!

:smesh:

Back
Top Bottom