The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Turns out a trip to the Lane tomorrow won't quite work into my schedule so I'm doing the next best thing.

I'm driving 5 hours just to watch it with my gooner brother in his mostly gooner pub. I've had to endure those plastics ganging up on me and singing about the "gap" in the past but this time I would not miss the looks of fear and disappointment on their faces for anything. 22 more hours. I cannot wait.
:vdvshh:

I used to watch the derby in local pubs in Hackney but after we lost 1-0 and I almost lamped this posh cunt next to me, had to leave the pub and fell out with my bird for 24 hours (not my proudest moment) I can only watch it either at home or in Spurs pubs now.

Good luck my son. You are a braver man than me.

We shouldn't be nervous about this. It's more important for them not to lose than for us to win. They HAVE to win more than we do. There couldn't be any more pressure on them right now and two of their best players are out.

I've never been more confident, ignore the title race, ignore the top 4. They're fucking shite!

Is there a better time to play Woolwich? they are in turmoil, all their fans are acting like the Twats on Woolwich tv, all their pundits are predicting that we will beat them. I've never known us to go into a NLD with there so much negativity surrounding them.

As long as we play like we have after other defeats this will be comfortable. If we don't then it will be a 1-1 draw.

Is there a better time to play Woolwich? they are in turmoil, all their fans are acting like the Twats on Woolwich tv, all their pundits are predicting that we will beat them. I've never known us to go into a NLD with there so much negativity surrounding them.

As long as we play like we have after other defeats this will be comfortable. If we don't then it will be a 1-1 draw.
Is there a more Spursy time for them to play us?

*please dont revert to type*

This is about where I'm at this morning. Nervous AF.

nervous-gif.gif
Soft kitty,

Warm kitty,

Little ball of fur.

Happy kitty,

Sleepy kitty,

Spur Spur Spurs.....COYS

Fate will play a big part in the title race and our destiny will soon become clear over the coming months. Maybe it was meant to be, to lose to WHU and then beat the Woolwich and go top for the first time. Although it may be only until the evening when LC play, it would be nice. It would also place a little pressure on LC, they will suddenly feel vulnerable, for all the hard shifts they have put in, how close they are to losing top spot?

You better be staying miles away from The Atlantic with your win/loss record!

:dierpochhug:

I am don't worry, would never risk a game like this in there

I do miss wiping my feet on the Woolwich shirt on the way in though, I have seen us draw twice vs Woolwich there, 2 of my best results there basically!!!

shi facee
Fate will play a big part in the title race and our destiny will soon become clear over the coming months. Maybe it was meant to be, to lose to WHU and then beat the Woolwich and go top for the first time. Although it may be only until the evening when LC play, it would be nice. It would also place a little pressure on LC, they will suddenly feel vulnerable, for all the hard shifts they have put in, how close they are to losing top spot?
Fat wont nor will imaginary friends. the team that wins the league will have the most poiint ficttional cunts will have no say whatsoever

I am don't worry, would never risk a game like this in there

I do miss wiping my feet on the Woolwich shirt on the way in though, I have seen us draw twice vs Woolwich there, 2 of my best results there basically!!!
I think this means your luck would be better if you came and watched with us in Nashville. You're due for a visit, bro!

Never been a fan of NLD it's like mental torture, but this is our house and they ain't invited.
Our fans don't need any incentive to big up for the scum, and on a proper carpet to play on I have never felt so confident.
This could put another nail in Wengers coffin, and there is not one goon player I would want to replace one of ours COYS

Back
Top Bottom