The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we'd all love a 5-0 win tomorrowm
You+dont+say_8001c7_3632124.jpg

I'm less nervous about this one than Wednesdays game.

Strangely I'm the same. Although anything can happen tomorrow and I'll be a wreck during the game, I somehow knew The Pikeys we're going to catch us a bit tired and under strength, whilst being in good home form and mega up for their cup final. It felt like it would be our off day if we were due one and not one we'd get away with unscathed. These wankers tomorrow are there for the taking. We should've done them at their hole and, if both teams are at their best then we are better at the moment, we just better be at our best and hope there's no derby day turnaround of fortunes for the fuckers.

I know this is a silly question.. But any spares I'll travel to Preston to get and pay premium... :) either way be round the ground for what's going to be a huge day for the boys

American Gunners via a New York Times article written in 2014:

Among younger American writers who came of age on Nick Hornby’s soccer books like β€œFever Pitch,” rooting forWoolwich, Mr. Hornby’s club of choice, is almost de rigueur, said Rosie Schaap, an American-born memoirist who considers herself a die-hard Tottenham Hotspur fan. (She also writes the monthly Drink column for The New York Times Magazine).

β€œAny time I’m at a book party or reading, and soccer comes up in conversation, I find myself surrounded by young men in shabby-genteel, loosely fitting tweed jackets gushing over the Gunners,” Ms. Schaap said. β€œIn such settings, being an Woolwich supporter is even more predictable than having an M.F.A. or a pair of horn-rimmed glasses.”

:pochwtf:

Fuck is this?

Reading some of this people are over confident here, don't forget a f c are the better footballing side on their day and if they play full well like we can only one winner for me that's us

Yeah we saw your " better footballing side" at home to Swansea in midweek..

Hence the confidence.. Your over rated, over priced superstars can't hack it and won't know what's hit them tomorrow..

Yes so what you can't win them all but when am saying is if Woolwich are in full flow theres only one winner for football and ability.

That's th problem, you can't get into full flow because your pretty boy prima donnas can't handle it when the going gets tough.. All your fans call your team Bottle Job FC and it's easy to see why.. You are bottle jobs..no grit, no passion no heart but they can do lovely step overs though..

Good luck tomorrow ,Spurs ! i will be on TV tomorrow ,because Eurosport Romania channel will broadcast LIVE here ,finally,a Spurs match... good bye,Stream... i will miss you...until next time...good bye my friend, pal

Reading some of this people are over confident here, don't forget a f c are the better footballing side on their day and if they play full well like we can only one winner for me that's us

The FUCK you doing posting on a spurs forum. Get the fuck outta here you cheap ugly bastard. I'm not even going to attempt to be nice to you. Cunt off. Right now.

Back
Top Bottom