The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can feel free to post long as no offending talk football and facts

Fuck off cunt. You can feel free to suck off a horse but don't feel free to post your gooner shite here. Your team is shit, your stadium is shit, your fans are shit, your manager is shit, your board is shit, your kit is shit, your face is shit.

Fuck off.

Reading some of this people are over confident here, don't forget a f c are the better footballing side on their day and if they play full well like we can only one winner for me that's us

Yes so what you can't win them all but when am saying is if Woolwich are in full flow theres only one winner for football and ability.
Do me a favour. You've played gash football all year.

Your football this season is far inferior. Gone are the days Woolwich played good football. You rely on 2 players far too much for that.

Billy, far from bottle jobs we have won two fa cup back to back and shown we can handle the big occasion. we have beaten a few big boys this season too. these people are not real fans if that's the case.

You played Hull and Aston Villa in the finals. You can win the FA cup with easy draws.

You've been in the CL for the past 14/15 years and bottled it every year. Same with the league title, when it looks close you bottle it.

21 years remember this and still counting since you last finished above us in the league beat that!!
Ok, we've got to the CL Quarter Finals more recently than you have.

1281122121.jpg

we have more silverware overall and remember that, when did you last win the league 1961 lol. when did u last win a trophy 2008 lol

All that means is you HAD players with passion and guts, now all you have is a bunch of Namby Pamby Fairies who cost the earth and delivered jack. Sanchez is going to go down as one of the most expensive flops in history.

Doesn't matter who got in the fa cup final simple facts are we won it two years running you cant your out, as for anything else you will always be in our shadow end off!

I'm afraid if you can't even spell 'End of'...there is no hope for you and you might as well end it all you sack of shit.

No idea why the Gooner poster was allowed in, but I can't see it being anything but close either to be honest. They are going to put out a team of full internationals and world cup winners. Talking like they are Aston Villa is just asking for trouble.

No idea why the Gooner poster was allowed in, but I can't see it being anything but close either to be honest. They are going to put out a team of full internationals and world cup winners. Talking like they are Aston Villa is just asking for trouble.

Agree with you, but this gooner troll is a cunt and needs putting down.

Woah Dembele's fit, mmmmmmmmmm

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]
Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Davies, Son, Chadli, Mason, Carroll

Sanchez scored 25 goals last season and has 10 goals this season and hes a flop or will be hahahaaa that's so funny. we will see tomorrow who has passion and guts your defence is ready I hope
Like yours was against Swansea? I can hear your arse going from here. You know it, we know it. We ain't fucking Swansea.

Likely Lads scenario for me and my son tomorrow as we drive back from France avoiding all mention of the game so as to see it live in the evening. A lot less painful than last year, when again I was driving back from France during the NLD, but with the other half reading out the 2 min BBC updates. She lost reception on 90 mins, which made for some entertaining "discussions".

Back
Top Bottom