The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm certainly disappointed with the result, but there's a very big difference between a point and a loss. For those that are completely crushed off a draw, you'd have sliced your wrists with a loss. That very easily could have gone the other way.

Anyway, watching Watford hoping they win.

scott scott its been emotional but got to get going now, the one benefit of living in states is that once game done I can get on with rest of day now

My offer still stands, I am flying back for end of season home game vs Southampton, I will be in the beer garden at Bell and Hare wearing a pink carnation so you can recognise me, anyone on here wants a pint I'm buying.

Looking forward to seeing WHL in 2010 mode again like it was today, great support, celebrating the resurgence of our great club
latest

It's football. People get emosh when they lose.

Nothing embarrassing about that. Show's they give a fuck.

(most of the time)

I give a shit and get emotional but I wouldn't spout the shit that has been written on here because we had a bad week. These people,seem to forget we are still in with a shout of winning the league, one bad week and we're bottle jobs..
It's embarrassing is what it is..

Last edited:
Hearing bully getting a slap is karma for me. Was at Watford Woolwich earlier this season and how didn't get one that day was beyond me . Oh well you pirate cunt.

It wasn't just him neither.. Many got a good old fashioned slap today. They started with their usual brave bollocks acting tough behind the old bill and getting more and more mouthy but the police could do nothing as thy were getting it from all angles..After the game they get even more from one end of the high road to the other. It was a flashback to the 80's/90's.
They won't be so brave and mouthy next year that's for sure.

I give a shit and get emotional but I wouldn't spout the shit that has bee not written on here because we had a bad week. These people,seem to forget we are still in with a shout of winning the league, one bad week and we're bottle jobs..
It's embarrassing is what it is..
I really wish I had played top level football so that I could recognise teams of footballers "bottling" and not having sufficient desire to win games - and then spout off like a knob head on a public forum about what a bunch of wasters the current Spurs team is.

Sadly my level of achievement was pretty ordinary, so I have to settle for being proud of what they have achieved and just enjoy being a spurs fan.

Wonder goal from kane. Quite simply superb ! Did we bottle it ? Yes of course we did. Anyone saying otherwise is a fucking idiot. We were 2-1 up with them on the ropes and down to ten men. We were hanging on in the end.

But we didnt lose, and were still hanging in there.....i thought mason was superb when he came on. Fair play to the lad

Back
Top Bottom