The North London Derby (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TZHtgRD.png

I was waiting for the GIF to load...

....Not a GIF

:walkercry:

What pisses me off the most is how slowly our players jog back when the opposition breaks away. We should be busting a gut to get back not giving up before anyone gets a shot away. That's a disgrace and they're ALL guilty of it.

Some more than others but yeh lazy as fuck, Woolwich will just sit and counter, remember Parker before he lost all of his speed the way he used to make a million cover runs and tackles a game, I miss that drive.

I keeping with most of the seaosn, when we do actually display some half decent effort we're still shit at shots on target. I just don't get why it have become so hard for us.

Back
Top Bottom