The Olympic Stadium thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right first post on here, according to this

http://www.claretandhugh.info/charlton-trust-seeks-os-rental-review/

“The most important advantage though is that West Ham are allowed to keep 100% of “corporate” match-day revenue. The Olympic Stadium has a huge capacity for this type of customer. We believe that if West Ham sell this capacity, and achieve attendances of around 35,000, their revenue will be such that they can treat the 19,000 spare capacity as “promotional”.

LL
do you care about this,why the fuck is this worth a thread on a spurs forum .

I'm interested in the OS due to my hatred for Spam.. I've done a fair bit of research into it and don't share some people's worry about how this can take them above us or even anywhere near us,
Greaves357_bestever Greaves357_bestever has a different opinion to me and I enjoy exchanging views with him..
Well as long as he realizes that I am right.:D

I'm interested in the OS due to my hatred for Spam.. I've done a fair bit of research into it and don't share some people's worry about how this can take them above us or even anywhere near us,
Greaves357_bestever Greaves357_bestever has a different opinion to me and I enjoy exchanging views with him..
Well as long as he realizes that I am right.:D
Hi Billy, you know I like you, and you know I've shown you where you're wrong, eg re corporate :D

Hi Billy, you know I like you, and you know I've shown you where you're wrong, eg re corporate :D

I haven;t conceded defeat in that as yet.. There is nothing concrete just a few one sided opinions from people trying to get their point across.
I want to see it from the LLDC or West Ham themselves.. Alot of people don't seem to realise that Spam have been asset stripped which definitely puts a spin on it.

Are they really going to sell a shit load of corporate packages for West Ham v any team from the bottom half of the table?

1st season perhaps as it is novelty. After that, no chance.

That's so true.. They will sell loads of tickets to start with and the idiots will be saying they have this amazing fan base, but as soon as the novelty wears off and they realise they can't see the pitch it will be half empty.
Even now they have to sell tickets for a quid when they don't sell out because they don't want people saying they will never fill the olympic stadium.
£289 for a season ticket??? that's has nothing to do with them being generous it's because they are embarrassed for the fans who will have to sit where these tickets are for.

Interesting regarding match day revenue for general and hospitality.

Right first post on here, according to this

“The most important advantage though is that West Ham are allowed to keep 100% of “corporate” match-day revenue. The Olympic Stadium has a huge capacity for this type of customer. We believe that if West Ham sell this capacity, and achieve attendances of around 35,000, their revenue will be such that they can treat the 19,000 spare capacity as “promotional”.

Glad to see you read my link Greavsie

Yep cheers Dixie, excellent info, and backs up what I'd already said more than once on the other thread re corporate :thumbup:

To me it's obvious that West Ham will be keeping the corporate money, I've read it time and time again. Sooner or later the doubters will concede defeat on this one :thumbup:

Yep cheers Dixie, excellent info, and backs up what I'd already said more than once on the other thread re corporate :thumbup:

To me it's obvious that West Ham will be keeping the corporate money, I've read it time and time again. Sooner or later the doubters will concede defeat on this one :thumbup:

Even if they did, ( and I say even ) it won't make them anywhere near the £51m that was quoted.

ahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

It looks though they will share all other revenue (match day) 50/50.

That's so true.. They will sell loads of tickets to start with and the idiots will be saying they have this amazing fan base, but as soon as the novelty wears off and they realise they can't see the pitch it will be half empty.
Even now they have to sell tickets for a quid when they don't sell out because they don't want people saying they will never fill the olympic stadium.
£289 for a season ticket??? that's has nothing to do with them being generous it's because they are embarrassed for the fans who will have to sit where these tickets are for.
100% right re the cheap STs Billy, and how embarrassing the BBC swallowed their spin like a two bit whore.

First the taxpayers are ripped off then an effectively State subsidized organisation (via detector van fines, and prison sentences) starts spouting West Ham propaganda, again at our, this time the licence payers', expense.

It's a fucking disgrace, but fair play to West Ham for their spin machine.

We've got threads about Woolwich, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Ham amongst others. Nothing wrong with those or this.

Just ignore thread if you don't like it. I didn't like reading there was a thread mentioning baby rape, so I ignored it. It's very effective.

Back
Top Bottom