The pious bullshit has to stop

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sammyspurs said:
Big Les Wade said:
Fella has a point about demographics though. Far too 40+ in the ground. Cost of football to blame.

Been here before, but again, this is something I totally disagree with.

Vocal fans prefer away days, and are quite happy to spend six times the amount on an away trip than what they would spend at home.

Not a critiscism, just something that clearly doesnt add up with the pricing argument. Also said before that the atmosphere was fucking top drawer under Jol.....yet prices were the same, give or take a couple quid.

I used to go home & away so I'd agree with you up to a point. My comments refer to home games. I go back to the days of rolling up at the door and paying a couple of quid to get in. The atmosphere back then was consistently good even with only 20-25k in a 48k capacity ground. A full house was electric. The Shelf being the most vocal & creative part of the ground & was full of those aged 16 to 30 something

A mate of mine who goes to Goodison says the same.

Smoked Salmon said:
sammyspurs said:
ArcspacE said:
Ban the gooner

People are allowed opinions on this forum
Agreed. I don't agree with Carlito, but I am not sure I am entirely impressed with the retailiatory trolling that his post had earned. Surely, if we promote The Fighting Cock as an "agree with us or fuck off" environment then we only undermine ourselves and the freedoms this forum has promoted over the other shitholes.

:sandro:

5xrm.jpg

This Prius bullshit HAS TO STOP

Smoked Salmon said:
sammyspurs said:
ArcspacE said:
Ban the gooner

Agreed. I don't agree with Carlito, but I am not sure I am entirely impressed with the retailiatory trolling that his post had earned. Surely, if we promote The Fighting Cock as an "agree with us or fuck off" environment then we only undermine ourselves and the freedoms this forum has promoted over the other shitholes.

Seriously though, agree with us or fuck off.

Posted a meme today, now I'm going for broke, gonna try and post a video. Here goes:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1GJO5n7wxM[/youtube]

Is this a big problem in Britain by the way?

sammyspurs said:
linnet_spur said:
Hey Carlito, will there ever be a boy who can swim faster than a shark?
Ask him to his face
sammyspurs said:
Kalyl said:
I'm putting this win down to me wearing my brand spanking new away shirt with Nordli 19 on the back ;) :baletroll:
Never wash that shirt. Where it for the rest of the season, 24hrs a day. If you dont, and we lose, I will send Carlito Brigante round to call you a nob to your face.
sammyspurs said:
Carlito Brigante said:
I see mong is already taken, how about :fraud:
Why dont you meet him at Old Trafford and say it to his face?

Jesus titty-fucking christ, come up with a new joke. The ostrich jokes seem to be killing it today, maybe try one of those? It's just, Mix-&-Match your Carlito trolling, that's all.

Mose said:
sammyspurs said:
linnet_spur said:
Hey Carlito, will there ever be a boy who can swim faster than a shark?
Ask him to his face
sammyspurs said:
Kalyl said:
I'm putting this win down to me wearing my brand spanking new away shirt with Nordli 19 on the back ;) :baletroll:
Never wash that shirt. Where it for the rest of the season, 24hrs a day. If you dont, and we lose, I will send Carlito Brigante round to call you a nob to your face.
sammyspurs said:
Carlito Brigante said:
I see mong is already taken, how about :fraud:
Why dont you meet him at Old Trafford and say it to his face?

Jesus titty-fucking christ, come up with a new joke. The ostrich jokes seem to be killing it today, maybe try one of those? It's just, Mix-&-Match your Carlito trolling, that's all.
What if it isn't a joke, bruh :nawty:

boneycrisp said:
Chips1882 said:
Would the Spurs fans who boo at WHL, show the same behavior if their son was playing poorly for his school team? Or their daughter forgot her lines in a school play?

It depends on the play
Yeah, what if it was a pantomime and the daughter's line is "I think we'll be safe from the witch he......."

Flav said:
Smoked Salmon said:
sammyspurs said:

That should be a T-Shirt:

"THE FIGHTING COCK

AGREE WITH US OR FUCK OFF"

I'd buy it.

Blanchflower said:
Flav said:
Smoked Salmon said:
sammyspurs said:

That should be a T-Shirt:

"THE FIGHTING COCK

AGREE WITH US OR FUCK OFF"

I'd buy it.

"All Cock No Balls"

Back
Top Bottom