The Point of Loyalty at Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could say that... I dont think there is a difference with gold and silver. Just preference to cup games. Platinum is probably an extra £800 or around that. Im unsure on that.

Sounds about right. You pay for 21 games(PL games+first two cup games) and you get charged the same as any other away fan per game. Only benefit is that you're guaranteed tickets and you don't have to apply.

This article is nonsense because most fans 16-25 dont have season tickets they are members. Apart from sunderland and everton the majority of our away games are sold to season ticket holders only.Members have the oppurtunity to buy tickets for home games and most have gone on general sale.The loyalty point scheme was changed because Whl doesnt sell out for cup games.season ticket holders do not generally go to cup games about 10k dont go.The club are trying to get st to get gold memberships .
Ive been a season ticket holder since 84.ive been at whl with 6k people there , I went to everton in the screen sports super cup away and there were 130 away fans.
I earnt those points, I was there when we were shit and the majority of our fans weren't interested.I sing as much as I did now as when I was ten.My son is 18 and doesnt sing at all.

I'm a member and you are definitely wrong with your presumption that only Sunderland and Everton reach members.

The only away game that ALWAYS sells out to ST holders is Woolwich. In very recent times, members have gotten tickets for Fulham, Chelsea, West Ham etc as well as the ones that always go to members.

Back
Top Bottom