The positivity thread: evAngelists only

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think I'll stick to posting in here and the transfer thread from now till the end of the season really.
The other threads are just turning into pre school level uninformative and repetitive noise

04b1e9578a3bf1a1806b2f5cc1e471e4.gif

Only 4 defeats in a row

It could have been 5 or 6 or even 7

Mate
Doomy, this ain't on Ange.

It ain't even on the players...they're just nowhere near good enough. Plus they've checked out ages ago (bar 2 or 3), which don't help.

This is on the cunty decision-makers at the top. Pure and simple. They're (probably) the most inept in the whole of the PL and among the worst we've ever had on the footballing side. And yes, I'm including the Sugar era...at least we had no expectations back then and we weren't getting assfucked on tickets and merch. And yeah, I also know we got CL footy under ENIC/Levy.

There used to be a football club over here. And a pretty good one at that. Those fuckers ruined it.

Poch wanted to say it but too much of a wuss. Jose & Conte are cunts but they had the bollocks to say it. Ange will walk out and tell us exactly the same old story. Then we'll appoint an Amorim, sign a few exciting players, it'll start great before the shits hits the fan again. Rinse & repeat.

ENIC & Levy are this club's very own fucking cancer. And if they don't fuck the fucking fuck off, soon enough the magical institution that is Tottenham Hotspur FC will die.

I see Ange was reading my forum post last week when I suggested that he should play skipp as lb till the end of the season.
You're welcome :contekiss:

Emerson is an ok defensive right back but he sucks as an attacking right back, even worse as in inverted attacking right back, and just a plain liability as a inverted attacking LB. 2 possibly 3 of pools goals were a result of him not knowing where he is .
Skipp on the other hand has tons more technical ability on the ball to control and pass , and is probably as decent defensively. And will fill in adequately in that role , at least imo better than royal or even Davies.

So I suspect we won't see royal again at the club, which is a big positive . Not his fault, bought for Nuno football so I wish him well.

Another positive for me was bissouma, that was a little more like it

Also some green shoots how the system could work with a really good CF at the end. Maddison, son and richarlison were really linking up well

Lots to work on.

Trust Believe GIF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom