The Prediction League 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Specsavers?

IkcjZTV.png

Sorry Andy - couldn't resist it!

:mourshock:
Tosser
:roseunsure:

I used to like you N5 Spur N5 Spur , until you turned out to be the only person to predict us to lose against Wolves!!!

Well done for hitting the nail on the head, you cunt!

Interesting how all the people who predicted we would win today are in the bottom half of this league. Massive respect though.

My first time predicting a defeat and I’m deeply ashamed.

Interesting how all the people who predicted we would win today are in the bottom half of this league. Massive respect though.

My first time predicting a defeat and I’m deeply ashamed.
It's a prediction league, not a quasi-religious cult. No need to feel ashamed.
Only the most deluded of fans will have predicted that our B team would beat the current holders of the Champions League, Premier League and FA Cup trophies on their home ground (we did beat them, apart from poor old Sonny's OG - and anyway it was a draw that felt like a win).

COYS

Fuck me 14 points joint top weekly score. Begginging to climb out of the shite.

Up 2 places trust me that's progress for me.
You were one of only 2 players in the entire league to get a 5 pointer this week 👏 (take a bow Get in! Get in! as well ) Makes you realise just how unpredictable and interesting the prem is this season.

I’ve just attempted my predictions for next week and it’s so tough, felt like chucking the towel in! My fantasy team has gone down the pan too.

Fuck me 14 points joint top weekly score. Begginging to climb out of the shite.

Up 2 places trust me that's progress for me.
In a week where the results were so topsy turvy that nobody scores any points, does really well!

Not sure I'd be too confident. Pad.

Back
Top Bottom