The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Results went in our favour, but very hard to trust these players. In form Brentford and Leicester are just as much banana skins as today, and these players love to wallow in a shit performance.

Well then, that's a largely 'as you were' weekend (United being dragged through another game by Ronaldo is irritating but you'd still mark Woolwich down as our biggest rivals for 4th spot).

Lick our wounds, get back to training, and don't underestimate Brentford next weekend.

Last edited:
Agree but they have experience and still the (probably) best player in the world

They still have chelsea and dippers though. And goons who could nick a draw against them

I'd be surprised if they suddenly click into gear unless Ronaldo keeps on pulling out worldies and single handedly drags them over the line.

I think this is the most dysfunctional, underwhelming group of teams competing for fourth place I can remember watching.
Whoever gets it will by default & shouldn’t think they have solved there problems.

Fraser Forster been awful all season & apparently had a worldie today. Awww tough luck goons. :contelol:

Been here before, lack of creativity when really blocked in. Harping on about the old days, but we never replaced Eriksen.

Brighton very good in midfield I felt. Solid in defence. Time wasting to perfection.

I feel that despite Arse Anal fucking up, that today was the end of 4th. It’s the Anfield “gimme” that will ultimately be the problem. That’s a loss. That puts all of us potentially level. So our objective is 5 wins from 6, can’t see it to be honest. Others playing each other does also give a glint of optimism, but who’d not bet on old Lego head getting an iffy win at some stage ?

I said in here a few days ago that united would be our closest challengers, we really need to watch out for them

The goons are dead in the water, not sure they’ll win another game honestly
I’m not worried about either team. Utd barely scraped by today against Norwich and literally only have Ronaldo. Plus they still have Pool, Chelsea, Palace, and some other left to play. Of course Woolwich are just so absolute shit I could see them dropping to 8th again.

I said in here a few days ago that united would be our closest challengers, we really need to watch out for them

The goons are dead in the water, not sure they’ll win another game honestly

Spoken like someone that looks at scores but doesn't watch games.

Back
Top Bottom