The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what frightens me about that Brighton defeat. It’s one thing to try to win and lose. We never tried to win. I just don’t understand what is wrong with our players that they can be so complacent. Do they not realise that you have to try to win if you actually want to win?

Passing sideways in our own half doesn’t win you a match.

This is what frightens me about that Brighton defeat. It’s one thing to try to win and lose. We never tried to win. I just don’t understand what is wrong with our players that they can be so complacent. Do they not realise that you have to try to win if you actually want to win?

They played it like a pre season friendly. Still absolutely fuming about it.

Chelsea pricks will go and beat West Ham and Everton now, they fucking rolled over tonight and let Woolwich Win
No Tuchel just fucked up and decided to rest their good players and start with bums like Sarr, Werner, RLC and Lukaku.

It wasn't lack of trying from the players they're just not very good.

Maybe Tuchel hates Spurs.

It was until chelsea inexplicably gifted them
a win and confidence boost

But well done, dig out an old post of mine in hindsight

It was the first game Woolwich have played since that statement!

United played one game since too and lost it 4-0.

But fair enough, I take no enjoyment from it either way. Just found the suggestion we should fear United and forget about Woolwich as almost offensive.

Been a long time since I've seen a top 6 side gift so many goals in a single game.

United and West Ham are, ON PAPER, tougher than any of our other games.

Who the fuck knows anymore.
United and West Ham seem easier games than Brentford at the moment tbh.

Both running on fumes. One cos of EL, the other cos of internal strife. Hardly a better time to face them.

United and West Ham seem easier games than Brentford at the moment tbh.

Both running on fumes. One cos of EL, the other cos of internal strife. Hardly a better time to face them.
Maybe but I'd expect some kind of response from United. West Ham away is never really an easy game.

Either way if Woolwich go and win 6 games now then they deserve it.

Still plenty of twists to come.

Chelsea do have a tricky run in. Couple of defeats and a draw whilst we win sounds like too much to hope for, but you never know..

Woolwich were going to beat Southampton, Brighton and Palace

We were going to beat Brighton and draw at Villa

Chelsea were going to beat Brentford and Woolwich

They have 3 mid week league games and a cup final clogging up their remaining fixtures to negotiate.

Back
Top Bottom