The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are we using a 10 game sample other than it helps the narrative you want?

And yes Woolwich are clearly better that is why they are fighting for 4th and Newcastle are in 14th.
Because it makes more sense to compare recent form than something Newcastle were doing months ago which is irrelevant? Like someone said before, the only games Newcastle have lost at home in the last 13 are city and Liverpool. Current league position is not representative.

Not sure about that. Chelsea put in the worst performance in about 4 years, West Ham between EL games fucked and United was having a meltdown when they played them. That level of luck is pretty remarkable.
They had so much go their way in that Utd game. Compare that with us dominating Utd and they won with 3 bits of individual skill from Ronaldo

Only thing that worries me with the Newcastle Woolwich game is that Woolwich have been a bit of a boggy team for Newcastle like us with Chelsea. You wonder about the mentality even at home.

On paper Woolwich should have issues defensively with no Gabriel, Tierney, Partey, Holding and perhaps Ben White as well. Newcastle also have Trippier and Wilson back in front of St James. Hard to predict this game.

I could honestly see Newcastle winning 3-0 and Woolwich winning 3-0.

Only thing that worries me with the Newcastle Woolwich game is that Woolwich have been a bit of a boggy team for Newcastle like us with Chelsea. You wonder about the mentality even at home.

On paper Woolwich should have issues defensively with no Gabriel, Tierney, Partey, Holding and perhaps Ben White as well. Newcastle also have Trippier and Wilson back in front of St James. Hard to predict this game.

Newcastle will trouble Woolwich. No doubt. Eñoogh to prevent Woolwich from winning? Who knows.

A lot of people in here with waaaaayyyyy more faith in Newcastle than any of their fans would ever have.

Hope it's called.

Woolwich are now under pressure. Big pressure.

I am not saying we will definitely beat Norwich but it's now a week's rest and we will be ready.

Woolwich have to realistically win both games. They know that.

If they go 1 down tomorrow they could easily lose their heads.

So your having an each way bet then?
Season 7 Episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Season 7 Episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Back
Top Bottom