The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we can make it to 7th.
Discovery Shut Up GIF by Shark Week

if bentancur can come back strong from his injury, and veliz turns out to be a semi hit this season....well be in a title race.

might need 1 CB cover for jan though, it does look scary if VDV or romero get injured.

Listening to that plank Neville just now again totally writing us off as he thinks our squad will be found out not even taking into account we have very little midweek games and we can still strengthen in January, the total lack of recognition for the way we are going will without doubt fuel Ange and the players desire, reminds me a bit of Leicester, it wasn’t until we wer into April before any of the so called pundits admitted they could win the league

Listening to that plank Neville just now again totally writing us off as he thinks our squad will be found out not even taking into account we have very little midweek games and we can still strengthen in January, the total lack of recognition for the way we are going will without doubt fuel Ange and the players desire, reminds me a bit of Leicester, it wasn’t until we wer into April before any of the so called pundits admitted they could win the league
Let Them write us off , I think the players will thrive on it and it’s makes Anges pre match speeches a piece of piss!
Much rather be the underdog no one is scared off

if bentancur can come back strong from his injury, and veliz turns out to be a semi hit this season....well be in a title race.

might need 1 CB cover for jan though, it does look scary if VDV or romero get injured.
FFS the CB cover bullshit.
Every single manager in the EPL would drool over our CB options.
Romero and VDV.
Then 2 experienced proven top 4 quality internationals as reserves and 2 exciting prospects as their back ups.

who the fucks that then

He must be talking about Dier and Davies. If we were still playing low block 3 at the back then I'd understand the point he is trying to make but in this system with 2 at the back, I don't believe either have the attributes to do well for Postecoglou. I'm happy to be proven wrong (or for our young CBs to be good enough) but I really can't see it and am worried about any injury at CB.

as long as i can remember...so who are these 2 top 4 international CB's we have as cover then?
Do you remember season 2021-22?
Do you remember the beginning of last season when we we were 5-2-0?
Can you cast your mind back to seasons before that when we were regularly top 4?
If you really concentrate you might be able to remember their names.

Do you remember season 2021-22? Do you remember the beginning of last season when we we were 5-2-0?
Can you cast your mind back to seasons before that when we were regularly top 4?
If you really concentrate you might be able to remember their names.
lets hear them then? because it seems big ange doesnt know who they are either as we havent seen them. we must of been fighting bids off for them in the summer if they are top 4 quality?

the last 2 top 4 CB's we had left ages ago. toby and jan were their names.

He must be talking about Dier and Davies. If we were still playing low block 3 at the back then I'd understand the point he is trying to make but in this system with 2 at the back, I don't believe either have the attributes to do well for Postecoglou. I'm happy to be proven wrong (or for our young CBs to be good enough) but I really can't see it and am worried about any injury at CB.
dier and davies? top 4 quality? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Back
Top Bottom