The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think the top 3 will remain as it is. 4th more than attainable given Villa are prone to wobble and are not as good as us. No chance of United, Newcastle or Chelsea making a surge. They are too far down the table and don't have it in them to win enough games.

Think the top 3 will remain as it is. 4th more than attainable given Villa are prone to wobble and are not as good as us. No chance of United, Newcastle or Chelsea making a surge. They are too far down the table and don't have it in them to win enough games.
Not sure I agree on Chelsea, maybe if we go 12 ahead today but they could be 6 behind tomorrow in which case of course they will hunt us down

We could be level on points with Woolwich by the end of the weekend. They're not out of sight

Do we want Woolwich to beat Liverpool?

puke GIF

I suppose if you really believe we have a chance of the title you would want the goons to beat pool so as to keep the points tally down at the top.If in my opinion we won't win it then a win for pool is the preferred outcome .

Spurs back in 4th place on 43 points from 22 games (just under 2 ppg)
- Ahead of Villa on goals scored in 5th place
- 8 points ahead of Wham (but they have game in hand) in 6th place
- 11 points ahead of Newcastle, Brighton and Man U (but ManU have game in hand) in 7th, 8th and 9th place respectively
- 12 points ahead of Chelsea in 10th place.

Don't care who score them, but we are capable of getting 70+ league goals this season without Kane.
Something we haven't done without him since Mark Falco was our top scorer.

6 scored, 64 goals to go, 1.83 per game.

Though I have a feeling "own goal" might be our 3rd or 4th top scorer.

47 scored, 23 goals to go, 1.43 goals per game.

Our league top scorers;
12 Son
8 Richarlison
5 Kulusevski
3 Own Goal, Romero, Maddison

Noticed the guy thinking I was deluded & mocking the idea of Richarlison scoring 15 goals has had his account deleted. Lol.

47 scored, 23 goals to go, 1.43 goals per game.

Our league top scorers;
12 Son
8 Richarlison
5 Kulusevski
3 Own Goal, Romero, Maddison

Noticed the guy thinking I was deluded & mocking the idea of Richarlison scoring 15 goals has had his account deleted. Lol.

PL GD 47 - 33 or net +14 GD

Ave so far (22 games) = 2.14 goals per game (amazing given Maddison creativity absent for 10 games)

Expected goals over 38 games is 81 goals, a very healthy return if we get there !

Back
Top Bottom