The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still not convinced by Woolwich. They are not all that and the fans were pi*** and moaning about Emery only a few months ago. A few home wins against relegation fodder and suddenly they are Barcelona. They are no different to any other season, as they always used to win their home games against the lower teams but struggled away from home. It’s no different this season and I see Woolwich dropping off. I think Chelsea and United have more chance of top 4.

My brethren in the North... I know we have been going through a terrible spell of late and has dropped the entire moral in here and around the world (I'm from South Africa) bit do not despair. We MUST continue to believe and dream of a great future. IMO poch has got to reflect and take stock of himself. The way has been setting up the team lately has been very very questionable. We have lost our spark and fire in possession especially going forward. And this is on him. Too defensively. At the end of the day we will get what we deserve. Players need to step up now and show what this club means to them.

COYS!!!

There are fans and there are delusional fans. Lots of delusionals on here.

I said on another forum 4 weeks ago we'd be behind the Scum in a few weeks. The delusionals on there got angry. Told me to fuck off etc. And yet, here we are. Below the Scum having blown an 11 point lead.

I'd like to be a shit for brains delusional. I really would. But unfortunately for me, I have a brain.

I would love for us to beat Palace. But it will be a hard game. The delusionals honestly believe that a team that has 1 point from 15 (lucky to have that point) will just "win all our remaining games bar City". Hahahaha.

All we have to do is play - and because it is a new ground, we will win. BULLSHIT.

The delusion runs high in the happy clappy delusionals. Lose to Palace and draw Huddersfield - and soon the new stadium will be a curse. We'll all be pining for Wembley!!

Still not convinced by Woolwich. They are not all that and the fans were pi*** and moaning about Emery only a few months ago. A few home wins against relegation fodder and suddenly they are Barcelona. They are no different to any other season, as they always used to win their home games against the lower teams but struggled away from home. It’s no different this season and I see Woolwich dropping off. I think Chelsea and United have more chance of top 4.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA the delusion is high in this one. 10 home victories in row. They will finish the season about 8 -10 points clear of us. They pretty much won't lose a game the rest of the season.

There are fans and there are delusional fans. Lots of delusionals on here.

I said on another forum 4 weeks ago we'd be behind the Scum in a few weeks. The delusionals on there got angry. Told me to fuck off etc. And yet, here we are. Below the Scum having blown an 11 point lead.

I'd like to be a shit for brains delusional. I really would. But unfortunately for me, I have a brain.

I would love for us to beat Palace. But it will be a hard game. The delusionals honestly believe that a team that has 1 point from 15 (lucky to have that point) will just "win all our remaining games bar City". Hahahaha.

All we have to do is play - and because it is a new ground, we will win. BULLSHIT.

The delusion runs high in the happy clappy delusionals. Lose to Palace and draw Huddersfield - and soon the new stadium will be a curse. We'll all be pining for Wembley!!

Clearly your head is ruling your heart. Unfortunately supporting this great club of ours requires heart. Unconditional support - that's what we need at the moment.

I'm not sure what motivates you to get up in the morning!

I would suggest City or Fascists.

Why would I change teams? I'm stuck with these losers for life.

I have found peace in the fact that I will never know what it's like to win the league or the CL. An FA cup is as good as it will ever get for us - if we can get past a pissing semi final that is.

I have found peace in the fact that I will never know what it's like to win the league or the CL. An FA cup is as good as it will ever get for us - if we can get past a pissing semi final that is.

Losers?!

I hope you're not going to the game tomorrow night or any other game for that matter. What a terrible fucking attitude!

Losers?!

I hope you're not going to the game tomorrow night or any other game for that matter. What a terrible fucking attitude!

Sorry, winners! Let me just quote all the stuff we've won under Poch....

1. .... nothing

2. nothing

3. more nothing

4. even more nothing, but we were close to winning, but we didn't because we LOST.

5. nothing again.

6 absolutely nothing.

What a bunch of WINNERS we are.

Let's keep winning lads. I'm loving the winning. Almost sick of winning so much.

Piss off no one wants to read this negative shit.

1. .... nothing

2. nothing

3. more nothing

4. even more nothing, but we were close to winning, but we didn't because we LOST.

5. nothing again.

6 absolutely nothing.

Let's keep winning lads. I'm loving the winning. Almost sick of winning so much.

:pochfacepalm:

Write to Levy or something, no point whining about it on here.

Also, have you and The Hood been seen in the sane room together. You sound very much like him.

So many Spurs fans still stuck in the 90s mentality.

Don't want the club to be ridiculed by others. Yet ridicule it themselves.

1. .... nothing

2. nothing

3. more nothing

5. nothing again.

6 absolutely nothing.

You've posted absolutely nothing but negatively since you joined up. I doubt you're a genuine Spurs fan and doubt it will be long before you're put in the bin because, regardless of who you support, you're incredibly boring.

The loss against Pool was our 10th of the season, that’s the same as the last two seasons combined.

We haven’t won a game since February and we still have West Ham and City to play on the run in, the first of which will want nothing more than to ruin us and have nothing else to focus on, the second of which is trying to win the PL and have far more quality than we do.

None of our home games are going to be easy, all of these teams will be wanting to ruin our chances, that’s how the PL is, no game is easy.

On top of that we have Woolwich who literally live to finish above us, that’s all they want, that’s all their players want and all their fans want, it brings a sense of comfort knowing they are so desperate and pointless now that all they care about is finishing above us but it also brings a sense of dread because I know our players couldn’t give a shit, seemingly even about finishing in the top 4 and they don’t grasp how devastating missing out on CL will be for this club in the near future, especially having the scum finish above us despite getting a new manager in and shit signings, it makes us look a complete joke quite frankly.

People who think we are simply going to win all of our remaining home games and only lose to City are incredibly optimistic, I hope you are right of course (whoever believes that) but our current form doesn’t even remotely suggest that’s going to be the case.

Also, sorry if I sound negative, going through a huge bout of depression currently unrelated to football and that might be skewing my perspective somewhat.

So, are you saying that we are losers, but we should just learn to love losing?

I'm not sure you're making much sense.

Are we winners? Or should we learn to love losing?

Are you talking to me?

We have improved so much under Poch and yet with nothing tangible to show for it. It's very frustrating and disappointing and sad but there's no point throwing your dummy out of the pram.

I suspect this summer will see the biggest shake-up to the squad since the summer Bale left. I also have a feeling that unless we win the CL we'll be in the EL next season.

I'm not happy about this but so be it, if you want to feel like a 'winner' support Citeh or Barca. These are clubs that are guaranteed to win trophies, Spurs sadly aren't. We're well off but not that well off. This season has been a strange one, perhaps the worst we have had under Poch, but it's not over yet so perhaps we may have something to smile about come May.

Chin up!

Back
Top Bottom