The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs finish 3rd and win CL beating Barca who previously beat Liverpool 5-0 on agg. Queue of players at our door desperate for Poch and new Lane lifestyle.

Utd finish 4th somehow, to ensure Ole stays as manager, Pogba leaves in summer.

Woolwich finish 5th to ensure yet more Thursday travels to Mordor, get to EL final and lose 5-1, their default European score. All their players stay.

Chelsea finish 6th, transfer ban, Hazard leaves, Abramovich spends no more cash and new stadium plans fall through.

That’s all I ask
You certainly have modest exp
Spurs finish 3rd and win CL beating Barca who previously beat Liverpool 5-0 on agg. Queue of players at our door desperate for Poch and new Lane lifestyle.

Utd finish 4th somehow, to ensure Ole stays as manager, Pogba leaves in summer.

Woolwich finish 5th to ensure yet more Thursday travels to Mordor, get to EL final and lose 5-1, their default European score. All their players stay.

Chelsea finish 6th, transfer ban, Hazard leaves, Abramovich spends no more cash and new stadium plans fall through.

That’s all I ask
You don't ask much

Tomorrow is huge. May not seem like a sexy fixture but it will set the tone for a key week. Any kind of win would be beautiful but I’m weirdly nervous as fuck.

I'm not.

Not sure if that's good but Pochettino will have us so primed.

We are in a situation where our Champions League semi-final may be one without the pressure of again having to qualify. A good feeling if we can all but achieve it by Saturday evening.

Start tomorrow and with a couple of goals win would give us 2 games on Chelsea and Woolwich and 3 on United.

With 3 games left.

Remember when moving into our new stadium this late in the season was going to be a huge mistake?

Well, since we've moved in we've gone from 4th to 3rd and got into a Champions League semi final in the process.

Whilst:

- Woolwich went from 3rd to 5th. Lost 2 of the 3 games they've played and dropped points at home for the first time in 5 months.

- Man Utd have lost 4 of the 5 games they've played and got knocked out of Europe in the process.

- Chelsea have dropped 5 points in their last 3 games, find themselves in 4th but with an extra game played more than anyone else.

Someone is smiling down on us!

220px-Bill_Nicholson_%281961%29.jpg

Remember when moving into our new stadium this late in the season was going to be a huge mistake?

Well, since we've moved in we've gone from 4th to 3rd and got into a Champions League semi final in the process.

Whilst:

- Woolwich went from 3rd to 5th. Lost 2 of the 3 games they've played and dropped points at home for the first time in 5 months.

- Man Utd have lost 4 of the 5 games they've played and got knocked out of Europe in the process.

- Chelsea have dropped 5 points in their last 3 games, find themselves in 4th but with an extra game played more than anyone else.

Someone is smiling down on us!

220px-Bill_Nicholson_%281961%29.jpg
St. Bill

What's incredible is that we can still actually afford to lose one more Premier League game and still finish in the top four due to our goal difference. Just incase Bournemouth decide to show up against a top club or Evertons away form somehow improves.

But our next two games are two big cup finals (West Ham will be happy) and win both of those and I think it's pretty much a guarantee.

Also means we can really really rotate against Bournemouth with that being sandwiched in between the semi final.

Last edited:
No excuses now lads. Everyone else has sensationally thrown in their bottles.

Big win tomorrow. I'm going another moura hattrick. Then destroy the spammers at the lane. Going into the ajax game full of confidence would be priceless.

Full strength tomorrow injuries permitting. So hopefully big vic and alli cm if winks isn't back yet. Dier looked miles off it vs city and he slows us down more than alli at present.

I hope hrighton will be prioritising their match vs Newcastle but let's take it away from them early.

Still think United can do us a favour.

WoolwichChelseaMan UtdTottenham
AprilAprilAprilApril
24 Wolves (A)24 Man City (H)23 Brighton (H)
28 Leicester (A)28 Man Utd (A)28 Chelsea (H)27 West Ham (H)
30 Ajax (H)
MayMayMayMay
2 Valencia (H)2 Eintracht (A)
5 Brighton (H)5 Watford (H)5 Huddersfield (A)4 Bournemouth (A)
9 Valencia (A)9 Eintracht (H)8 Ajax (H)
12 Burnley (A)12 Leicester (A)12 Cardiff (H)12 Everton (H)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom