The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I a

Well your right,I was bullshiting you all on this forum, but what else can I say on here..?...LOL
When you have got a team like Leicester, that's won 5 on the trot and not conceded a single fookin goal, and a team like yours trying to dream up ways there going to drag back 7 fookin points in 5 games, when your manager is thumping the anfield turf in despair because he KNOWS the games up, then yes mate I have to agree with you, I was bullshitting you, letting you down softly, putting an arm around your forum. Truth is your current form is NOT good enough You are just going to fall further and further behind us. It's going to be a very boring end to the season and we can all go on holiday after the next couple of games. Now that's not BS.....It's being real......FFS WIN ON FOOKIN MONDAY!!!!

Blimey you need to get out more mate

I a

Well your right,I was bullshiting you all on this forum, but what else can I say on here..?...LOL
When you have got a team like Leicester, that's won 5 on the trot and not conceded a single fookin goal, and a team like yours trying to dream up ways there going to drag back 7 fookin points in 5 games, when your manager is thumping the anfield turf in despair because he KNOWS the games up, then yes mate I have to agree with you, I was bullshitting you, letting you down softly, putting an arm around your forum. Truth is your current form is NOT good enough You are just going to fall further and further behind us. It's going to be a very boring end to the season and we can all go on holiday after the next couple of games. Now that's not BS.....It's being real......FFS WIN ON FOOKIN MONDAY!!!!

We're scoring goals for fun. Admit it, your arse is going, that's why you're here.

Roy Ibbo I'm really not sure what you get from being on here.

Even if you win the league, it's hardly like you can come on here and say "I told you so!" and expect any sort of surprise from our end.
The pressure isn't really on Spurs, it's on you. If we fall short of catching you, then the media (and seemingly everyone else) are happy enough to congratulate Leicester, not shame Tottenham...

But if you fuck this up, it'll be the stuff of legend. Kevin Keegan-esque.
And the way you've behaved on here will have every single one of us lining up to ram it down your throat. Not that you'd be visiting us if that were to happen, of course.

Tools like this make me want to hate Leicester, but then I remember he is just a sad little 12 year old with no friends and not all their fans are like this.
There are five games left. If Leicester win it I will congratulate their fans except those that are cunts about it for no reason and gloating before they've even finished the job. There are five games left for fuck sake. FIVE. and because of what they mean they are the hardest games yet, prior form is largely irrelevant. Forget the trophy a second, you have to try and win the next game first. West Ham are decent, much more together than the last five teams you've played. Look forward to you posting on here tomorrow after you've dropped points and start shitting yourself about the next four games being even tougher because of the pressure that creates.

Back
Top Bottom