The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you for real? we play shit football? granted you probably play the best football in the league and are top of all the stats (apart from the one that actually matters) but how much have you spent on your squad?! our whole squad costs less than that LAMELA! and as for luck you get lucky in cup one off games but not in 38 games of a season! your hate is just pathetic.

by the way were still waiting for Gylfi to turn up against us yesterday, 4-0 to the one man team #BoringBoringLeicester

Look son, defending for 80% of the match with no touches and no possession then counterattacking with a few quick breaks and long balls is not good football.

Is it effective, yes. Is it easy on the eye? No. You are blinkered because you support the team that's doing it, that much is obvious.

Let's not even get started on the fact your main goalscorer is a despicable racist thug who's cheated his way to half the goals and whom should never be allowed to put on an England shirt...

with the amount you spent with the bale money you should be challenging every year, but u signed complete crocks of shite with it

Don't come into a Spurs forum expecting people to lick your club's arse for being top of the league. If you don't like what you read about Them then there's plenty of Leicester forums out there for you

HurriKane,

Enjoy your title. The Chavs will roll over and let you tickle their stomachs on the last day. Good luck to you.

This Tottenham team are going nowhere and will be challenging for the next 5 odd years. Your team will be dismantled and you will go back to mid-table.

As I said, good luck.:dembelefingers:

I'd have less of an issue with Leicester if people would just call a spade a spade.

If they win the league then there is no denying that it's a fantastic achievement but to ignore the huge steaming pile of luck that they have had all season is dressing it up as something that it's not.

They are a solid, boring, counter attacking/long ball side that probably have a good 15 or so points more than they would any other season just by the fact they have won at least a handful of games that they didn't deserve to.

People will say that top teams "make their own luck" which is true in the context that they dominate games and pile on so much pressure that eventually something breaks their way. This isn't the luck Leicester are getting. It's the opposite in fact. They are parking the bus and then getting away with numerous penalty decisions and players inexplicably missing sitters.

Take the luck away and they've had an outstanding season (for them) and would be sitting comfortably top half.

All this fairy tale stuff about them proving its not all about money etc and it giving hope to smaller teams is bullshit. No team of that level is ever going to get the fortune that they have had. It's a freak, not something anyone can realistically aspire to.

On the flip side WE ARE THAT HOPE. If we won the league we've done it through steadily building in the right way. We have given youth (English youth) a chance and we haven't bought our place at the table through silly transfer fees and 150-200k a week wages.

Look at the pass stats, the league table of passing put's Leicester in the relegation zone. The real quality teams are at the top, the Arsenals, the Manchester Clubs,Liverpool and Tottenham. The clubs your players dream of playing for.

Leicester are third from bottom - says it all really.

#shitfootball #shitchampions

Not sure I can give a shit about Leicester enough to drum up hatred for them. There is acceptance that they are likely to win the league. There is an element that is begrudging as I prefer entertainment, and have many years argued with a good friend of mine that I'd sooner she us finish the season 5th but be entertained than win the league with a series of quite drab results (which is not a dig at Leicester but merely the fact that I see football not as the be all and end all but rather something which I love and love to enjoy).

If we finish 2nd then so be it, this season has been revelatory for many Spurs supporters, and the coming seasons look to continue in that vain.

Now, I'd like to see us fuck the bejesus out of West Brom so we can all but confirm a top two finish.

So Leicester's ball possession stats ( I know , I know stats can mean little ) are 19th in the league. Which would imply that there's a lot of sitting back & quick breaks to score. I guess it's a style of football , although not pretty on the eye , it works for what they've got & they do work bloody hard, just like we do. Difference is , we do it with style & grace.

Still a lot to happen before they're crowned champions . And it's starts tonight by hopefully smashing the baggies

Fuck Leicester and their cunt fans. All we can do is keep winning, build on our success, and then watch as the Leicester cunts crash and burn next season because everyone will know what they're about and they'll have European football to juggle.

Fuck them. The future is bright, the future is lilywhite

Not sure I can give a shit about Leicester enough to drum up hatred for them. There is acceptance that they are likely to win the league. There is an element that is begrudging as I prefer entertainment, and have many years argued with a good friend of mine that I'd sooner she us finish the season 5th but be entertained than win the league with a series of quite drab results (which is not a dig at Leicester but merely the fact that I see football not as the be all and end all but rather something which I love and love to enjoy).

If we finish 2nd then so be it, this season has been revelatory for many Spurs supporters, and the coming seasons look to continue in that vain.

Now, I'd like to see us fuck the bejesus out of West Brom so we can all but confirm a top two finish.

I think that's a great post. I remember thinking during the AVB days that I didn't give a shit about qualifying for the annual Barca/Real/Munich invitational cup, all I wanted to see was youth, playing good football and giving a shit about the team.

We have that, we have second (at least) and add into the mix we have an invite to the invitational cup for we can play FC Dracula next season.

I'm happy.

Im amazed at the change of mood in just a week. Did we expect anything less yesterday other than them scoring 4.
All (including me) are expecting the win tonight-3 points. That brings it back to where we were, 5 points with next week being crucial for both teams. Everton will be better than we are giving them credit, their PL form was due to FAC, thats ended. This could be the game that turns things around. They will start to play, they have players who want to be in France in the summer and must start showing form again. This season so far has been nothing less than superb but its not over yet-is it?

HurriKane,

Enjoy your title. The Chavs will roll over and let you tickle their stomachs on the last day. Good luck to you.

This Tottenham team are going nowhere and will be challenging for the next 5 odd years. Your team will be dismantled and you will go back to mid-table.

As I said, good luck.:dembelefingers:

Back to Mid Table? Leicester will plummet out of the sky faster than Blackburn!

No way is this over yet, I'm convinced if we do win our remaining games , we will be champions.
I can easily see Leicester losing against Manure, then drawing against the Chavs or Everton, their game against Swansea was always a banker 3 points so nothing's changed for me.

Look at the pass stats, the league table of passing put's Leicester in the relegation zone. The real quality teams are at the top, the Arsenals, the Manchester Clubs,Liverpool and Tottenham. The clubs your players dream of playing for.

Leicester are third from bottom - says it all really.

#shitfootball #shitchampions
Put your glasses on: You know fuck all about what is really going on!

Back
Top Bottom