The Spurs Of London - SL Benfica

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Sadly, this is our last game of any substantial meaning this season (March 20th, mind you), epitomised by series of preposterous, poisonous decisions which ultimately led to a complete implosion from top to bottom

I sincerely hope we can go out and if nothing else, show a bit of fight and desire. Fuck the player meetings, double agents, and back-stabbers - go out and play for the shirt, you over-paid mercenary wankers, and show some respect to the club and fans!

Stranger things have happened

4-4-facking-2 from the onset - Ade and Soldado in front of Eriksen, Townsend, Paulinho and Sandro

COYS

chillbulldogbrop1.gif

Last edited:
i don't have much expectations for this,but stranger things have happened, all i want is the players to show some cojones and put a fighting performance.and if we win, get timmy to mug off jesus
:sherwoodwtf:

Last edited:
If we won 2-0 in 90 minutes, would it go to extra time?
I know it's not the case in the CL but I have a feeling it's different in the EL.
If that is the case then 2-0 in our favour doesn't seem such a mountain to climb.if we did manage that then they would be as nervous as hell in extra time..

Sadly, this is our last game of any substantial meaning this season (March 20th, mind you), epitomised by series of preposterous, poisonous decisions which ultimately led to a complete implosion from top to bottom

I sincerely hope we can go out and if nothing else, show a bit of fight and desire. Fuck the player meetings, double agents, and back-stabbers - go out and play for the shirt, you over-paid mercenary wankers, and show some respect to the club and fans!

Stranger things have happened

4-4-facking-2 from the onset - Ade and Soldado in front of Eriksen, Townsend, Paulinho and Sandro

COYS

chillbulldogbrop1.gif
i agree lets go for it!!! id rather go out with a bang rather than a Wimper

We usually do better away from home so I am gonna go for a 4 0 win for Benfica and Tim Sherwood to end up in his underpants at the final whistle having thrown all his training wear at their manager in a fit of rage

This game will be strange for Benfica, do they twist or stick? We have nothing to lose so all out attack. . We need to get that all important early goal and then let's see what happens. We need to score 3 (they will score) We will then knock em out on Pens.

Back
Top Bottom