The squirrel chaser - (Berbatov anyone?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Simple no from me. Loved Berbatov when he was with us, some of the goals he scored was amazing but he left like a cunt and that's what he will be remembered for instead of a spurs legend like he could of been.

C_71_article_1063970_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Also he wouldn't be the same, I mean look at him in this pic. Fucking loved the guy........the cunt

He scored 20 last season, its been a while since we had a 20 a season striker, you watch his touch, his movement, his skills...
He went on strike, left us on the last day of the window, screwed our pre season, always dreamed of playing for Man Utd.
Thanks for the memories, now piss off and play in Man Utd reserves

Blanchflower said:
Ramsingh said:
I want a proper £20-£30m Striker!
Come on Levy, splash some cash and get us Fernando Llorente or André Schürrle (the LB who became a striker)

:baletroll:
ooooh yeah, let's do a fifa! only... it's gonna cost us ten times more to replace him as a LW than Ade as a ST... only messi and CR7 will do!! :vdv:

Back
Top Bottom