The squirrel chaser - (Berbatov anyone?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you have him back, now that he's almost offically become available?

Me I'm a definite yes. We've not a had a striker in his league since he left. At 31 he still has two good years left in him.

Re: The squirrel chaser

If Ade doesn't stay beyond Summer then most definitely YES... but I think we should be going for some younger blood anyway... bearing in mind Defoe will be 30 (30!!) next season, Saha (31) Ade (hmmm, not sure 29??) and Berbatov will all be in their late-prime...

...and lest we forget, Berbatov was fucking magic while he was here! (OK, except the last few weeks!)

I don't want him back but looking at Redknapp's transfer policy I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Lilywhite again.

Thelonious said:
I don't want him back but looking at Redknapp's transfer policy I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Lilywhite again.

If Redknapp has any say in it, then I assume you mean THIS Lilywhite shirt?

images

I didn't think he could change Nationality????

No way, he thought he was too good for us before, why the fuck would we want him back now, we ain't a fucking beaten wife.

(Having said that, I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if it happened)

1882 said:
Thelonious said:

If Redknapp has any say in it, then I assume you mean THIS Lilywhite shirt?

images

I didn't think he could change Nationality????
again would suggest he's played for England before though...

I'd take him back, tail between his legs.

Only problem is that if we take him back, they are going to want Modric as part of the deal.

Nah.

In FM land

Remy, Berba, Hazard and new contract for Modric all in budget.

Ship the rest on a buy 2 get the 3rd free deal like we did with Portsmouth and we'd be rocking.

Berba has turned into a bit of a flat track bully, all his goals coming against the crap teams really.

But he is class and I would have him back for that alone.

Keane was class and look what happened to him second time round.

Wouldn't bother, there are newer, younger, better, faster models we should be concentrating on getting.

Leroy said:
Keane was class and look what happened to him second time round.

Wouldn't bother, there are newer, younger, better, faster models we should be concentrating on getting.

Berbatov made Keane look good.

Or am I being too harsh on Robbie?

I really don't know where I stand on this subject.

He was class, scored the best goals I have ever seen live. Yet he left like a cunt.

:vdv:

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
Thelonious said:
did a merge innit
I did wonder! Thought it was odd that it disappeared first time. But then second time? I was a bit pissed off, to be honest, but then I saw this thread and all of a sudden, it made beautiful sense. Nice one, Thelo.
The title was pretty vague so I amended it. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom