Thee friendlies Fred

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dippers losing 2-0

Always nice to see
3-0 @ HT, I know we played rivals last pre season but that was because of covid etc but would want to play those games in a normal pre season.
United fans will be thinking they will win the league at this rate :dawsonlol:

AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Pre-Season Thread

ยซ Reply #2995 on: Today at 03:50:57 pm ยป

Terrible result. No idea where we go from here to be honest, club is done.

Martial scoring for ManU as well

I've been reliably told by a ManU fan Martial would never appear for ManU again.

What's Van Hag been feeding his troops - raw meat ?! Or just started pre-season a week earlier than dippers ?

I genuinely had a United Fan text me saying they are going to win the league...

Looking at the line up United went full strength but Liverpool had 2 maybe 3 players who would have played a prem game against United. Think they might be getting their hopes up a little.

:nunothumb:

Looking at the line up United went full strength but Liverpool had 2 maybe 3 players who would have played a prem game against United. Think they might be getting their hopes up a little.

:nunothumb:
Liverpool changed all of their outfield players every thirty minutes. It's fair to say they weren't taking it as seriously as Man U.

I saw the beginning of the match and it was full strength manu minus Ronaldo vs a pool bench team. Turned it off at 2-0.
The scoreline flattered. Manu 1st team were sloppy, struggling against pool's bench and only scored due to defensive miscues.
Granted it's a preseason friendly, but if their fans are seriously looking at that performance and are expecting great things, they are simply blind.

City 1 up. That man Haaland. Grealish ripping them apart. He needs to score and assist more than he does but he's a criminally under-rated player. The best in Europe at what he's good at.

City 1 up. That man Haaland. Grealish ripping them apart. He needs to score and assist more than he does but he's a criminally under-rated player. The best in Europe at what he's good at.

What's with the weather delay shit?

Just a bit of rain innit?

Back
Top Bottom