Thee friendlies Fred

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lighting around the stadium. I used to play in it all the time as a kid. Hit a few shots in the top corner that were like lightning bolts too!

Rush the players off, but leave the thousands on the terraces to get fried? Nice.... :nunothumb:

Fuckers have thrown on Gooner highlights now. :avbshit:

3 times in quick succession Orlando surpassed their entire MF & Defense with a single long ball out of their back line...... Crazy!

If it doesn't come back on soon I suppose I'll watch a bit of the Chelsea-Woolwich game. That kicks off in 15 minutes.

At carrying the ball and getting his team up the field he's world-class at that. Suspect he'll go on to have a far better season individually this time around.

I mean he's got to for 100 million!

I like Grealish but do still think there's a solid chance he was a big fish in a small pond. Next season is huge for him. Think he could suit playing with a more traditional striker, but he needs to improve a lot at integrating himself in to the Pep system.

I like Grealish but do still think there's a solid chance he was a big fish in a small pond. Next season is huge for him. Think he could suit playing with a more traditional striker, but he needs to improve a lot at integrating himself in to the Pep system.

He just needs to be a bit more brave and do what he did a lot for Villa from what I saw of him for City last season. At times he definitely played a bit too safe. As if he was happy to let others around him shine. He has the talent to be a success there. Whether he has the mentality remains to be seen.

There's hints of this when he plays with Kane for England....... Having a primary target perhaps focuses his mind somewhat, rather than just a bunch of miscellaneous bodies fluidly buzzing around him in a false 9 situ.

Still happy to stick with my prediction from last summer for now tho'; which is that he'll be on the trf list come the end of season # 2.

Last edited:
Teams are back out for City/BM.....

Why are Munich wearing Real Madrid's kit? :llorisunsure:

Back
Top Bottom