THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My main worry is that they score first, and then stick everybody behind the ball, leaving us no attacks to counter.

And that's when we unleash the huddlegun.

Going for 4-1 spurs today. Anyone that doubts me need only check the match threads for Sunderland away and city at home.

...............:llorishuh:
:walkerwtf: :dawson: :vert: :baeshock:
..................:dembele:
...........:carrollwtf: :holtbytongue:
:gylfi:........................ :balelol:
.....................:adegrin:

I would like to see something like that, especially Tommy and Lewis together although, there's no chance that we line up like that!

I would like to see something like that, especially Tommy and Lewis together although, there's no chance that we line up like that!
why would you want to play 2 players who are in no form of note and a titch like Carrol against a robust midfield where he will probably get swamped?

That is Carrol grimacing, isn't it?

A brace of goals today please Super Jan
tumblr_mb4m7gIIMl1r1fq7do1_500.gif

why would you want to play 2 players who are in no form of note and a titch like Carrol against a robust midfield where he will probably get swamped?

That is Carrol grimacing, isn't it?

Hmm I don't know, maybe I'd like to see some creative football?
And yes he must be so scared of the 3rd bottom teams midfield

Now way will AVB play Carroll Hudd and Holtby and no way should he. It would be wrong on so many levels, and were we not to win, AVB would get it in the neck big-time, which indeed is one reason why he wouldn't be so foolish to play such an outlandish team.

I'm confident that at most one of Hudd and Holtby will play, Carroll might not even make the bench he's so far down the pecking order.

Lennon Dempsey Parker Bale Dembele Defoe if all fit and ready to start is my 'top 6'.

Now way will AVB play Carroll Hudd and Holtby and no way should he. It would be wrong on so many levels, and were we not to win, AVB would get it in the neck big-time, which indeed is one reason why he wouldn't be so foolish to play such an outlandish team.

I know he won't I don't expect it either I'm just saying its a combination I would like to see at some point, realistically we will field the same squad as we did last week. Rotation and all that.

I know he won't I don't expect it either I'm just saying its a combination I would like to see at some point, realistically we will field the same squad as we did last week. Rotation and all that.

Fair enough, by why go to all the trouble of putting all those gifs up and saying you'd like to see them, implying today, as it's in the Wigan thread.

I'm all for 'left-field' ideas, but this is one is very much one for an unforeseeable future, and also probably won't ever happen in an important Prem match. Chances are Hudd or Carroll will be moved on at some point if we get another mid in this summer. We'll also have Sandro and probably Townsend back, etc etc.

Is it really only dawsons 200th appearance for us today? I know he's had injuries and been in and out of the side but I'm sure there was one year where he played 50 odd games?

Back
Top Bottom