THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm I don't know, maybe I'd like to see some creative football?
And yes he must be so scared of the 3rd bottom teams midfield
I can't help thinking that Wigans problems aren't so vastly dissimilar to our own, in that they play good football but lack the sparkle and bite up front. My point was that the midfield they have is pretty good, better than their league position would indicate, and that it would be dangerous to assume that this will be a walkover.

I can't help thinking that Wigans problems aren't so vastly dissimilar to our own, in that they play good football but lack the sparkle and bite up front. My point was that the midfield they have is pretty good, better than their league position would indicate, and that it would be dangerous to assume that this will be a walkover.

Ah I know it won't be a walkover, we are Spurs after all! It was a stupid post I suppose, just a combination that I thought could be interesting to see, no harm done

Ah I know it won't be a walkover, we are Spurs after all! It was a stupid post I suppose, just a combination that I thought could be interesting to see, no harm done
It wasn't a stupid combination at all, switch the wingers so Bale is on the right and Sig on the left and you have one of our better lineups (although I'd also make Holtby be the sitter, not Dembele)
Edit: When I say better, I mean more creative, and considering we are meant to go for glory and playing with style, being in control of a match is what it's all about!

vROYxVM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom