Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The best signing Liverpool could make is Klopp. They have so many average players and I'm not sure about this summer's recruits. Can is not a fullback, he is a defensive midfielder or auxiliary verb. They should also stop playing three centre backs, when most of them aren't very good. Brendon Rogers is not a tactical genius.

I don't know how well Klopp would go at liverpool. In Germany there's only one giant club sucking up the top talents. In the Premier league you have Chelsea, United, City and Woolwich to an extent.

Fooking dippers are in win win situation, imo for all his hype he managed just 7 goals last season, n even though he is just 20 but he was regular part of their set up for two seasons now and to act like a world beater talented 50miln twat he needs to score alot more, fact is they are actually better now than with him due to all his antics off the field, 49milns now , the guy won't be even worth 10 miln in two years

Although the price is mental. I think Sterling is a great signing for them. Just what they need.

The amount of money they have it really doesn't matter about the price. What matters is, that thyy have a very good player they actually need.

Last edited:
The best signing Liverpool could make is Klopp. They have so many average players and I'm not sure about this summer's recruits. Can is not a fullback, he is a defensive midfielder or auxiliary verb. They should also stop playing three centre backs, when most of them aren't very good. Brendon Rogers is not a tactical genius.
AVB was the next mourinho in Portugal, and what happened here we all know,

Although the price is mental. I think Sterling is a great signing for them. Just what they need.

The amount of moeny they have it really doesn't matter about the price. What matters is, that thyy have a very good player they actually need.

Prolific n experienced strikers/ wingers/CM like dezko,jovetic,milner etc all go there n don't even make the starting XI , Imo it's just an attempt to tell their fans they do have a transfer committee working there

Man City taking a bit of a gamble that the cure for fatigue is £200k a week.
To be fair, he played over 50 games last season plus England appearances. Nevertheless, that is a massive gamble and there's a fair chance he'll end up stuck on their books being loaned out to lesser teams as no-one can afford to buy and pay him.

11214237_10153190471892851_7854337098889096548_n.png

:keane:

A little late on this one but Man Utd have completed a double transfer that really does change them from a team battling for fourth to one which can challenge for the title.

The old adage that matches are won by strikers, titles are won by defence seems relevant here. As we have mentioned often with our own fallibility last season, the midfield is intrinsic to defensive stability, and United have just added two players who are so adept at ball retention, positional awareness and discipline that I can see United's 'weakness' the centre half position having a lot less to do than last season.

Another bonus is that Rooney will be played in a more advanced roll now, which I still believe is by far his best position. He doesn't possess the intelligence to drop deep like Scholes did (to pick a slightly comparable player) but retains, even in fits and starts, that clinical finishing that can see him bag 20 goals a season.

I'd have them almost level with City at the moment (perhaps City's defence is a touch better and Aguero is the best striker in the PL) but ahead of Woolwich.

I am also really looking forward to seeing Schweinstiger in the PL.

A little late on this one but Man Utd have completed a double transfer that really does change them from a team battling for fourth to one which can challenge for the title.

The old adage that matches are won by strikers, titles are won by defence seems relevant here. As we have mentioned often with our own fallibility last season, the midfield is intrinsic to defensive stability, and United have just added two players who are so adept at ball retention, positional awareness and discipline that I can see United's 'weakness' the centre half position having a lot less to do than last season.

Another bonus is that Rooney will be played in a more advanced roll now, which I still believe is by far his best position. He doesn't possess the intelligence to drop deep like Scholes did (to pick a slightly comparable player) but retains, even in fits and starts, that clinical finishing that can see him bag 20 goals a season.

I'd have them almost level with City at the moment (perhaps City's defence is a touch better and Aguero is the best striker in the PL) but ahead of Woolwich.

I am also really looking forward to seeing Schweinstiger in the PL.
They'd better sign a striker, cos if Rooney gets injured, they're fucked.

Back
Top Bottom