Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

11701060_10153491150184485_2022241008914166753_n.jpg

so, new right-back of Porto is Maxi Pereira. After 8 years in Benfica he choose to sign for us after his contract ended. Benfica wanted him to stay. Porto vs Benfica is like Tottenham and woolwich.

A cunt, but fuck, now i have to suport him.

:wansum:

Victor Valdes leaving #MUFC because he apparently refused to play in the reserves last season. Did he really think he would usurp De Gea?

Delph is now having a medical at City. Just when I had some respect for him. Sherwood probably slagged him off.

Why are Man City and Chelsea targeting young English players?
I thought the FFP had been relaxed? Any English player that goes to either of these two clubs, needs their head tested.. Both these clubs ruin young English talent and should be punished for doing so.

Why are Man City and Chelsea targeting young English players?
I thought the FFP had been relaxed? Any English player that goes to either of these two clubs, needs their head tested.. Both these clubs ruin young English talent and should be punished for doing so.
FFP is relaxed, but clubs still need a number of HomeGrown players in their squads.

Surely the likes of Delph and Stones can see this?
They really must be stupid if they think they are wanted for their talent.. They should talk to jack Rodwell before signing.

And I'm sure he will be happy to answer them from his massive house with his collection of super cars and telephone-number-like bank account.

Have you noticed that the PR photo calls for both the Delph and Sterling signings have been done in-front of their youth academy. The youth academy that produces no talent so they have to purchase homegrown.

Back
Top Bottom