Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol:
:kaboullol:

Well done to Tim though, fair play. Can't knock what he's doing at the moment. Take out his media presence and we'd all consider he's done a great job to turn things around.

Well done to Tim though, fair play. Can't knock what he's doing at the moment. Take out his media presence and we'd all consider he's done a great job to turn things around.
Not exactly, things were still a shambles, players clearly weren't playing for him, we still got battered at chelsea etc.

Not exactly, things were still a shambles, players clearly weren't playing for him, we still got battered at chelsea etc.
Not talking about Spurs.

If you removed his media presence, we wouldn't have SUCH a hatred for him, likewise his interviews whilst Villa manager.

Take them out - he done an OK job with us, and is doing a good job at Villa.

Not talking about Spurs.

If you removed his media presence, we wouldn't have SUCH a hatred for him, likewise his interviews whilst Villa manager.

Take them out - he done an OK job with us, and is doing a good job at Villa.

That's the thing. If Sherwood shut up and got on with his job, rather than telling everyone how great he is and having a dig at Spurs at every opportunity, then i would have no issue with him.

He's not yet had a full years experience as a manager, but all we hear is "i done this, i done that".

How can you even compare the two possible outcomes.

_82429518_sherwood.jpg
notSureIfsrs.jpeg

Very happy TS and AVFC dumped out Liverpool. The Wembley press wankfest over Gerrard would be unbeareble.

Now I can enjoy the final and hope for as many red cards and brainfarts as possible, and still be certain, than once it's over, a goon manager will have lost.

Did you just put Cleverleh and quality in the same sentence?!

:kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol:

Quality in relativity to Villa's squad? Quality as in my mate who is a United-fan was always keen on Cleverley? No, still not buying it? I guess I just went with the big club name there..

As a matter of fact, you are both wrong. Cleverley is an English international which makes him class, as Mason and Townsend has proven. This is the internet, I backtrack nothing :kaneear:

He's put the fight back into Villa as well as their confidence. They're in a dog fight for relegation now though. Some unlucky results this weekend for them. Hopefully they'll win a title too, maybe that would even get ol' Timmy of his Spurs' schtik :sherwoodwtf:

Back
Top Bottom