Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has probably been mentioned here already, but there are huge parallels between Werner and Maeda, who Ange had at Celtic. Obviously Werner is an upgrade in every way, but they have a very similar skillset: unbelievable pace, amazing at pressing, great movement, but a very unreliable finisher. Maeda also played centrally for a lot of his career.

Ange played Maeda off the left and he became a pivotal part of his team, specifically off the ball. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's seen Werner as performing the same role, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he excels there.

Hi Timo,

you are now a player of the horniest club in Great Britain!

Actually I am not fan of you. But I hope you are knowing that you are now a member of the team from Tottenham Hotspur FC!

Stop diving in the box! Fight like a man! Be a real forward! Make me to become a fan of you!
You are now a Spurs - don't forget it - don't whining - fight!

Hi Timo,

Actually I am not fan of you. But I hope you are knowing that you are now a member of the team from Tottenham Hotspur FC!

Stop diving in the box! Fight like a man! Be a real forward! Make me to become a fan of you!

Actually, don't stop diving in the box. We never get penalties so could use a few more

You do realise that's racist towards the germans, right? Or racism towards whites doesn't matter...

Either way; I'm sure our new lad will be chuffed to bits to see that's how some of our fans 'roll'............. Same as the twat who posted a Swastika as a dig at Dragusin when it materialised that he might choose Munich instead of us.

I don't care if peeps wanna call it banter; it's primitive as fuck especially given our links to the Jewish community....... If that's all you can must then quit with the so-called 'comedy' altogether.

Hi Timo,

Zu behfel mein fuhrer!!!

I so, so, so want this particular transfer to be a roaring success. 10 goals and 10 assists by May will do it.
The fucking meltdown in Chavsville will be so sweet.
Timo please break the chav cunts hearts.

I so, so, so want this particular transfer to be a roaring success. 10 goals and 10 assists by May will do it.
The fucking meltdown in Chavsville will be so sweet.
Timo please break the chav cunts hearts.
That'll put him ahead of Saka too in terms of percentages 🤣

So after watching that, the biggest takeaway is that people on social media and lazy pundits have absolutely no fucking idea what they're talking about.

Play him on the wing, keep him on the wing and he'll win us games with the amount of dangerous positions he'll get us into.

Excited.

Most of the big accounts on social media and common punditry are full of just lazy takes and don't really use much analysis, it's very easy to side with the common opinion and not use contextual analysis because people are scared of the gotcha or getting clipped up on become a meme on in the internet.

How many people were willing to put their balls on the line and actually suggest that Ange would do pretty well with Spurs at the start of the season?

Most of the big accounts on social media and common punditry are full of just lazy takes and don't really use much analysis, it's very easy to side with the common opinion and not use contextual analysis because people are scared of the gotcha or getting clipped up on become a meme on in the internet.

How many people were willing to put their balls on the line and actually suggest that Ange would do pretty well with Spurs at the start of the season?
Not me.

Screenshot-2024-01-12-at-21-07-14.png

:ange-lol:

Was messing around with different teams in my wildcard in fpl, and not knowing Burnley and Luton were playing tonight, somehow ended up with Werner as my captain.

Back
Top Bottom