Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/ChrisCowlin/status/1744827704921235566?s=20First

I’m very happy to be here, I’ve joined a very, very big club.
A lot of things attracted me here – first of all, the talk with the manager.
Also the tactics and style. For me I thought straight away that it fits perfectly.
Then the stadium, to play there every game is something special.
And also the team, I think we have some very good players.
The people who have followed me a little bit in the Premier League, they know that I can bring my speed, that I can be a threat for the opponents
Off the pitch I think I can be a funny guy and I hope that I can arrive well into the team and that they are happy with me and my personality.
I think it shouldn’t be too bad to say that I’ve come here to also win titles and to win something.
Also this was part of when I spoke to the manager, that it’s important for him and also for me that I can play every position up front.
I think that’s one of my strengths, to be flexible up front.

It should be even more special to score for Spurs as the home team, and to have the whole crowd behind you when you score is even better.

Looks like he's swallowed The Cliche Dictionary again.

View: https://x.com/ChrisCowlin/status/1744827704921235566?s=20First

I’m very happy to be here, I’ve joined a very, very big club.
A lot of things attracted me here – first of all, the talk with the manager.
Also the tactics and style. For me I thought straight away that it fits perfectly.
Then the stadium, to play there every game is something special.
And also the team, I think we have some very good players.
The people who have followed me a little bit in the Premier League, they know that I can bring my speed, that I can be a threat for the opponents
Off the pitch I think I can be a funny guy and I hope that I can arrive well into the team and that they are happy with me and my personality.
I think it shouldn’t be too bad to say that I’ve come here to also win titles and to win something.
Also this was part of when I spoke to the manager, that it’s important for him and also for me that I can play every position up front.
I think that’s one of my strengths, to be flexible up front.

It should be even more special to score for Spurs as the home team, and to have the whole crowd behind you when you score is even better.

Good lad...

Maybe that is the key, he needs to finish with his eyes shut as well

9e8d3726f35a0987e53f50ff5bf6a0daf4368d84.gif

Back
Top Bottom