"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine how twitchy their bums will be throughout the Southampton game. The longer the game goes on without a goal...

Id expect Chelsea to dismantle Southampton at home to be honest but they get a days less rest than us and Southampton CAN be tricky opponents if the stars align.

If we can get into next month 2 or 3 points behind them, we'll do it in my opinion.

Nah, I think we need to be ahead after the next three.

Their final four games are easy and three of them are at home. I reckon they'll win the last four.

Can we please not have yet another thread that turns into a bitch-fest?

It's getting on my fucking tits.
Sorry, but no cunt is going to tell me I give up during games. I've supported this club unwaveringly, and I'm always last out of the Lane. Never left a game before the final whistle before half time and never given up hope until a game is over.

Imagine how twitchy their bums will be throughout the Southampton game. The longer the game goes on without a goal...

Id expect Chelsea to dismantle Southampton at home to be honest but they get a days less rest than us and Southampton CAN be tricky opponents if the stars align.

If we can get into next month 2 or 3 points behind them, we'll do it in my opinion.
I think West Brom and Everton will be their tougher games.

Nah, I think we need to be ahead after the next three.

Their final four games are easy and three of them are at home. I reckon they'll win the last four.

We could do with Middlesbrough picking up some points. Starting tomorrow.

We want them to have some sort of hope heading into Stamford Bridge. They have shown they can defend and will put their bodies on the line

Chelsea aren't fucking unstoppable.

Hell, they've been beaten twice in the last three weeks. They even scraped passed a horrendously off form Stoke City. We are the team with momentum and we are coming.

getting it in your head that you've already won before you have is dangerous. Look at Chelsea, I think they felt they had won the league back when they narrowly beat Stoke 5 games ago.

THIS
JS123680935_Rex-Features_Football-Premier-League-2016-17-Stoke-City-v-Chelsea-Britannia-Stadium-St-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqMdh6xRjNIMbUEJJ9Tv0x6vaqaP5vzntzbwZ66e2HXIQ.jpg

Stoke-City-v-Chelsea-Premier-League.jpg

Yep, they really thought that was the one

Would love to win the title on GD just to piss those Woolwich cunts (especially) that much, while they miss top four and Wenger extends his stay at their club. Lmao.

Could very much see that as being a parallel to the Battle of the Bridge.

Bastard stepchildren of the East Midlands - desperate to be relevant to someone.

Completely this. I work in Loughborugh which makes it even worse for me. They have no local rivalry really, they are pretty indifferent towards Forest and Derby.

We owe them one big time. Unfortunate that we played them before and after they where shit.

Would love to win the title on GD just to piss those Woolwich cunts (especially) that much, while they miss top four and Wenger extends his stay at their club. Lmao.
Whether this ever happens remains to be seen, but I would love to win the title in a year when they finished second...by one point. Would be fucking karma for all those times they scraped up us into fourth by one win or one point.

God, fans never learn.

I heard all the same bullshit before we played Pompey at Wembley. "It'll be easy", "they're no match for us", "they don't have the mentality", etc.

Football is nothing without hope.....why should we sit here when for the first time in many of our fans lives we can challenge for the league, and say to ourselves "naaahh, we are Spurs and its impossible"

We've spent a season ousting "negative posters".....now at the crunch everyones shitting their pants

I talk of cautious optimism and you use it an an excuse to rip apart the support of a fellow fan.

Yeah, good one. You're the same as the other tragic cunts on this forum who want to turn a discussion into a cunt-off rather than talk football. It's always the same boring formula. You have a go at someone for having a different view to you, and when they give it back you can't take it and say they started it. Sad. Go find someone else to have a cunt-off with.

Football is nothing without hope.....why should we sit here when for the first time in many of our fans lives we can challenge for the league, and say to ourselves "naaahh, we are Spurs and its impossible"

We've spent a season ousting "negative posters".....now at the crunch everyones shitting their pants
Nobody in this thread is bereft of hope. NOBODY.

There is a difference between hope and getting carried away.

If you, Super Jan Fan Super Jan Fan or anyone else things that anyone in this thread doesn't hope we win the title then I think that's just plain ridiculous.

Yeah, good one. You're the same as the other tragic cunts on this forum who want to turn a discussion into a cunt-off rather than talk football. It's always the same boring formula. You have a go at someone for having a different view to you, and when they give it back you can't take it and say they started it. Sad. Go find someone else to have a cunt-off with.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You turned into into a "cunt off" by accusing a fan of giving up before the final whistle. YOU. Either own it, withdraw the allegation or STFU and there will be no cunt off. But I notice, while whining now about my supposed desire for a cunt off, you're replying every time and racking up the insults and conflict.

Hypocrite.

If you, Super Jan Fan Super Jan Fan or anyone else things that anyone in this thread doesn't hope we win the title then I think that's just plain ridiculous.
Just fuck off once and for all, you worthless troll maggot and stop telling fans how they should support their club

True, Southampton are good on their day. I reckon Chelsea will beat them but who can see for sure. I think they'll be watching out game against Palace expecting us to struggle like they did but although I think Palace will not be as easy as our recent games, I think we'll beat them comfortably enough. That ought to add to the pressure.

He's be on here 24/7 for the last 2-3 weeks trolling in various threads - best to ignore but it's impossible since his patronising drivel is virtually in every thread

Well its hope mixed with a massive dose of "shut up, and know your place as a Spurs fan"

Fuck Chelsea. One week ago they were 10pts clear......lets see who's got the balls. Its far from in our hands, but I dont see us throwing focus. Its up to them in my opinion.....and they've just bottled twice in a fortnight.

Back
Top Bottom