"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Simply cannot ignore us now that we are ahead of City.

Nice to know we play before Liverpool at the weekend. Didn't happen often in our last title race.
I think you underestimate the footballing media in this country, friend.
:sonpoint:

"Second shock defeat in a row for Manchester City leaves them 7 points behind Liverpool, who are now clear favourites for the title".

For bonus marks, look out for United being 'back' after their last two results.

I'd take second place
Only club I'd take 2nd to would be Citeh. If dippers won it, the misery endured by runners up will be unbearable. Title or bust for me. We've had it on a platter twice recently against clubs I feel we were better than. Running a close 2nd to dirty oil money would be just possible to swallow....but having those cunt dippers win would be horrid.

Psychologically you'd have to wonder about the squad if they'd dropped title charges against freakish Leicester, old and average Chavs, and then an upstart LFC. With Citeh still there, United poised for another big money reinvention, and woolwich under a new regime...how many start wondering if it will ever happen at Spurs or should they just move on?

Only club I'd take 2nd to would be Citeh. If dippers won it, the misery endured by runners up will be unbearable. Title or bust for me. We've had it on a platter twice recently against clubs I feel we were better than. Running a close 2nd to dirty oil money would be just possible to swallow....but having those cunt dippers win would be horrid.

Psychologically you'd have to wonder about the squad if they'd dropped title charges against freakish Leicester, old and average Chavs, and then an upstart LFC. With Citeh still there, United poised for another big money reinvention, and woolwich under a new regime...how many start wondering if it will ever happen at Spurs or should they just move on?
To be fair to Liverpool they are playing some great football. Fans are twats. But they have been ambitious and are getting the results.

I want to see city in 4th.

To be fair to Liverpool they are playing some great football. Fans are twats. But they have been ambitious and are getting the results.

I want to see city in 4th.
To me I measure my feelings towards a club and their results largely on the supporters. I don't think there's many football clubs and squads I could find myself particularly aggrieved by. If you take the idea far enough down, it's not the Citeh or Chav squads' fault they were bought with dirty money so why begrudge David Silva or Hazard a medal - as you say they're both lovely footballers.

No, dippers are supported by cunts. Despicable victim syndrome cunts, who enabled and defended a blatant racist cunt. I don't care what the footy looks like, I don't want those fucking bastards to have the joy.

we are entering 2019 soon.
Take a pen and paper, write down 19 and then turn it upside down, what do you read?
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom