Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many is that now, that have won something after leaving? :(

angry-gary-oldman.gif

:contefacepalm2:

Love Toby! For me the best center back at the club post King.

Yep agreed for those first 3 maybe four years imo he was THE best center bac in the prem and again IMO THE bedrock of our top four finishes... His pace covered verities poor positioning SO many times.. then Toby lost a yard in pace couldn't quite cover what we'd got used to him doing and the rests history... our Argentinian CB could also get there ..IF he can get that ....rashness (being polite) ....out of his game.. he's certainly got the attributes.

I get so angry when I read this. So frustrating.

A fantastic manager who created a winning culture and togetherness in the squad.

Overachieved for years. Got us challenging for the league and the Champions League.

Exhausted by falling short and not getting the much needed support from the owners year after year. Then fired.

Holy shit. Fuck Levy. Love Poch.
The question is.... why does Poch want to comeback to Levi ??

Back
Top Bottom