Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will be interesting to see who gets the first shot to fill in against Chelsea. Wouldn’t surprised if it’s Rodon. Davies becomes an option I’d imagine too.

Very minimal silver lining is maybe we’ll be more willing to buy in January.

I don’t know if he could be trusted so early.

But if Jose does go for Rodon, expect Sanchez to be sold very soon.
With the amount of games we have coming up we will have to rotate. Rodon is unable to play in the EL so you can lock him down for prem minutes and give Sanchez the EL starts. Dier and Davies to rotate on the other position until Tanganga can go I guess.

I remember him saying Sons injury was bad against Newcastle only for him to start against Man Utd.

Not saying Alderweirelds wasn't bad but Mourinho isn't going to know much but he's the kind who probably expects the worst. I think Alderweireld will probably be out a few weeks, but it probably could have been a lot worse.

A shame to miss him for Chelsea and Woolwich though - his experience is vital.

Nah Rodon is a primarily right footed player who can play at LCB.

When Rodon came on today he played at RCB and Dier stayed at LCB. I guess that could change with time to prepare but we shall see.
Thanks for that. My stream went double dodgy for the last few minutes. I was expecting Rodon to swap with Eric on the left.

Very disappointing to lose Toby. Sanchez for Europa and Rodon for PL. however Dier cannot play every match and Davies needs to allow Regulion a rest. If Tanganga is fit he needs to play .

Watching it back, he made a signal while sitting down injured that could be interpreted as he felt it was a rupture, which would mean he'll be out for several months. Need Rodon and Sanchez to step up.

Back
Top Bottom