Top 5 racist clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

You instantly read everything. That was corrected in ten seconds but you'd already responded. And to you that's a win?

The size of your life mate...

You instantly read everything. That was corrected in ten seconds but you'd already responded. And to you that's a win?

The size of your life mate...
And that says what about you?

Let's move away from your favourite topic, which is me.

And back to the actual topic. Do you support James Mclean like you do Millwall in terms of rallying against politics in football?

And that says what about you?

Let's move away from your favourite topic, which is me.

And back to the actual topic. Do you support James Mclean like you do Millwall in terms of rallying against politics in football?
Quote where I said I supported it?

I did say a while back this would happen though. Right again, and it's getting boring.

Gammon is like the term Karen it's neither racist nor bigoted. It's predicated almost entirely on the political tendencies.

Plenty of gammon looking people who are absolute legends.

It's just funny how you can almost instantly picture what people like that IHATESCOUSERS guy looks like. Beet red, balding, beer belly, pint in hand.
What you see as funny and the way you’re speaking of generations like you own the definitions and have everybody in your same agegroup with you is quite frankly very ignorant. Just black and white and no room for nuances.

Again, stop with the name-labelling and try to get rid of your predjudices and you will experience a much richer life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom